29. Little Monster

"Where are we going?" Rieka questioned.

"Not much farther." Bronn answered.

"You recall I just had a baby." Rieka countered.

"Yep, looking good by the way-" Bronn agreed and Jaime whacked him over the back of the head. "Its a compliment."

"Dark!" Leona declared clinging to Rieka. 

"Why did I have to bring Leona, you are scaring me Bronn." Rieka begged. 

"I want you both to see me kick Jaime's ass." Bronn mused. Jaime rolled his eyes. 

"Yes well when we are gone too long and my breast start leaking I'm taking my annoyance out on you." Rieka informed him. 

"Take it all out on me.'' Bronn agreed. Rieka gave him a pointed look. 

"I brought Tywin lannister to his knees. You are like a pup Bronn, all I would have to do it say sit and have you eating out of the palm of my hand." Rieka remarked. 

"I dont know about tha-"

"SIT." Rieka commanded and Bronn hesitated before catching himself. 

"You almost got me." Bronn chuckled waggling a finger at her. 

"Not as trained as my wolf."  Rieka offered. 

''Last time I was here I left my wife when she was pregnant with my child.'' Tyrion remarked stiffly, he hoped Bronn would be able to convince Rieka to come. He needed to see her. 

''Last time I was here you killed my son in wildfire.' Davos told him 'there is a path to the left of the cliff the guards hardly ever patrol it there are too many steps.'

'You're not staying here?' Tyrion questioned as he marched past Tyrion.

''I've got my own business to tend to.'' Davos corrected. 

''What if someone takes the boat?''

''Then we are fucked, best hurry' davos told him.

''I agree with Rieka." Jaime remarked as they walked. 

"Of course you do," Bronn agreed. 

"We don't have time for this we should be preparing the city for a siege.' Jamie said Bronn as he lead him into the crypts.

"Ooky!" Leona remarked. 

"It is spooky." Rieka agreed.

'All the more reason for you to train unless you plan on fighting Dothraki 12 year olds I seem to recall you having a bit of trouble.' Bronn added and Rieka couldn't help but laugh.

''Thank you my loving wife." Jaime agreed. 

''I'm sorry, I'm just picturing you fighting a child.'' RIeka offered. 

"Bam!" Leona declared sticking her arm out like a sword. 

'you picturing me losing?' Jaime countered as he reached out capturing Leona's hand, she giggled out. 

'I am.' She agreed.

''Well here I am ready to train.' Jaime told her. "To win." he added winking back at her. 

"I don't think you want people to see how you look swinging that thing yet.' Bronn added grabbing Jaime valyrian steel sword. 

"I like it, I will keep it." Rieka offered. 

"You got a baby, I got the sword." Bronn assured.

''Today might be the day I kill you by accident' Jamie remarked.

'That would be a pity.' RIeka offered she chuckled. "I almost said it with a straight face." 

"Thank you RIeka." Bronn agreed. "You know you like me." 

"I would like you a lot more if you told me where we were going." Rieka corrected. 

"And I would like you a lot more naked." Bronn agreed with a smirk. 

"And this is the day I kill you." Jaime agreed. 

''Oh you won't be swinging at me.' Bronn remarked nodding ahead and Rieka's gaze shifted at the footsteps. Tyrion stepped forward out of the shadows.

'Hello RIeka... Jaime... who is this?" Tyrion questioned but Rieka was stunned. 

''I'll leave you to it.' Bronn said walking away.

''I needed to see you and I knew you would never agree to meet...." Tyrion went on. Rieka couldnt breathe. 

"Ma?" Leona questioned hiding her face in RIeka's neck. 

"Is this..." Tyrion breathed back. 

"Leona." Jaime answered. "What are you doing working for the enemy?" 

"She's not..." Tyrion swallowed the lump in his throat.  "You made me look like a complete fool I thought I would surprise you by hitting Castlery rock but you were three steps ahead of me.' Tyrion told Jaime. 'Abandoning the family home completely unsentimental of you, father would be proud.'

''He is dead." Jaime remarked. 

"I heard." Tyrion agreed. "I rejoiced." Jaime scoffed. "He was going to execute me he knew I was innocent. He didn't hate me because what I did, he hated me because of what I am, the little monster sent to punish him... did you think I wanted to be born this way do you think I chose to be born this Way?' Tyrion questioned. 

"You are not a little monster." Rieka whispered. Tyrion looked to her seeing her face pale he stepped forward but Jaime blocked his path from her.

''What do you want?' Jaime shouted

'Daenerys will win this war. you're a military man you must know there's no way around it Daenerys is not her father she's even willing to suspend hostility if Cersei agrees to terms.' Tyrion told him.

'Do you want cersei to bend the knee you can ask her yourself.'' Jaime corrected. 

''No... not right now anyways she has more important request.'

After business was settled Tyrion knew he had to leave but he wanted to see Rieka, to talk to her, to meet Leona.

"Leona can you say hello to mama's friend, Tyrion?" Rieka questioned. 

"Hi!" Leona declared but it sounded more like iiiiiii, drawn out as she waved to him. 

"She's..." Tyrion looked between them as Rieka cradled Leona to her. 

"My perfect little girl." Rieka agreed. "Tyrion... you... are you okay?" Rieka questioned tears in her eyes. 

"I believe in this woman, Daenerys." Tyrion remarked. "This is her birthright." 

"Tyrion..." Rieka didnt know what to say. 

"I saw Jon, he's agreed to peace with Daenerys as well." Tyrion went on. 

"Jon's okay?" Rieka rasped. 

"Yes. Sansa is at winterfell, Arya and Bran too from what Jon told me." Tyrion agreed. 

"You... they are?" Rieka whimpered, her lip quivering. 

"Yeah, I'm sure they miss you like crazy." Tyrion remarked. 

"Oh my Gods, oh my Gods!" Rieka declared sobbing out. "I thought they were... I..." Tyrion stepped forward wanting to be the one to comfort her but Jaime wrapped an arm around her. 

"We will speak to cersei." Jaime assured. "Come on, I'm sure Lancelot is hungry." Jaime remarked kissing Rieka's temple. 

"Bran's alive, Arya too!" Rieka sobbed out as they walked. Leona smiled over RIeka's shoulder waving back at Tyrion. He gave her a little wave, watching them until they were gone, listening to Rieka's little sobs and shaky steps unil he was left in the dark, in silence.