35. Delayed Due to Vomit

They were delayed due to vomiting.

"Mama okay?" Leona questioned as they stopped for what felt like the millionth time.

"Shes carrying another baby sibling for you." Jaime remarked kissing her cheek.

"A sister!" Leona begged.

"I will put a word in with the Gods about that." Jaime agreed. Rieka wiped at her lip coming back inside the carriage.

"Ready." Rieka remarked.

"Lets find a real bed to sleep in tonight." Jaime countered.

"Im fine." Rieka corrected. Jaime put a hand on her stomach.

"We can rest. You need to take it easy. Have you eaten anything today?"

"It all came back up." Rieka admitted.

"Come on. Better to get a good nights sleep and start fresh." Jaime reminded her. "Lets get out of the woods."

"Okay." Rieka agreed softly. "But we try to get farther tomorrow." Rieka instructed.

"Course." Jaime agreed. "Come on I remember an inn not too much farther." Rieka nodded settling into the carriage. It was a small carriage pulled by two horses led by Jaime. He smiled back at them as he rode.

"Whats that face for?" Sansa questioned.

"Rieka is coming. Coming home." Bran answered. Sansa clenched her jaw.

"I am lady of winterfell." Sansa corrected. Bran said nothing in return. "I dont care that she is the oldest. It is mine."

"I didnt say anything." Bran reminded her.

"You just want to steal it too. Dont you?"

"Im not a lady." Bran corrected.

"No. Im the leader of winterfell." Sansa demanded.

"I didnt say i wanted. Just letting you know. I thought you would be happy." Bran offered with a shrug. "She is our sister." 

"I am, I'm glad Cersei is keeping her word." Sansa offered. Bran again said nothing, not confirming or denying. 

"It will be good to see Rieka." Bran remarked. 

"Rise and shine..." Jaime whispered kissing Rieka's cheek, her eyes peeled open like the dead. She blinked back at him as she yawned out. "Thought I would let you sleep, the kids are up and ready and fed." 

"How late is it?" RIeka countered. 

"Almost high noon." Jaime remarked and Rieka popped up. 

"You should have woke me." Rieka remarked as she got ready pulling her boots back on. 

"Your body needed the rest." Jaime corrected. 

"I want to get home." Rieka reminded him. 

"I know but you have to remember you are carrying precious cargo once again."

"And who's fault is that?" 

"I hope thats a rhetorical question." Jaime mused. "Here have something to eat," Jaime requested and Rieka stared at the bread in his hand before shaking her head and getting up. 

"One of these days I'm going to not have severe vomiting for the first few moons of pregnancy." Rieka remarked as she barfed up bile. 

"Can you try and drink something at least?" Jaime requested. 

"You are so sweet, taking care of me." 

Jaime knew he had to tell Rieka what he did to Bran, he knew he had to tell her, before they got their but, how? How was he supposed to tell the woman he loved that he was fucking his sister and Cersei demanded it and Jaime listened because he had a bad habit of listening to Cersei when he really should not have. 

~

"You like me now because I'm the only girl here thats a suitable age but once you get back to the capital or the rock there will be woman and brothels galore and you will grow bored just like every man ever." Rieka reminded had Tyrion when he first came to winterfell.

"You dont want to get hurt." Tyrion realized. Rieka shrugged.

"Who likes getting hurt?" she countered.

"You like me but you are pulling on my flaws to help yourself see that you dont want me when you do." Tyrion declared.

"You sound very confident."

"You like my confidence." Tyrion decided.

"You really got me figured out huh?" Rieka countered. 

"I'm sure there is so much more of you to explore." Tyrion corrected. "If you let me." he added.

"I wanted to hate you." Rieka agreed.

"But?"

"Prove me wrong about the man I think you will turn out to be." Rieka informed him.

"Is Bran..." Tyrion's gaze shifted up and Rieka cocked her head up at Bran. 

'He saw us!' Cersei shouted as she righted herself.

'I heard you the first time.' Jaime remarked he turned to a very nervous Bran. 'Quite the little climber, aren't you? How old are you, boy?'

"Bran?" Rieka called up to him when she saw him stuck. "BRAN!"

'Ten .' Bran said nervously his eyes darting back to Rieka on the ground.

'Ten.' Jaime repeated looking to Cersei.

"I'm coming up, hold on!" Rieka shouted.

"Ten, cersei...." Jaime repeated. But Cersei's stared was harsh. 

"RIEKA! RIEKA! RIEKA!" Bran shouted in a panic. Rieka hesitated meeting his gaze.

'The things I do for love.' Jaime remarked shoving Bran out the window. The wolves howled out circling Bran. Rieka fell to her knees and wept holding Bran to her, Tyrion looked up to the window seeing the whisp of golden hair in the window. 

~

Jaime didnt want to lose Rieka by telling the truth of what happened, she was sobbing at her brothers bedside along with the rest of the starks. Ten. Jaime could see Bran's little face still and seeing Rieka and the children, he didnt want to lose her. He didnt want her to want him dead. He was a different person than he was back then. 

"You ready?" Rieka questioned taking a small sip of water. Jaime nodded kissing her forehead. 

"I love you Rieka. Its strange," He swallowed the lump in his throat. "The last time we were at winterfell..." 

"Rickon and Robb were alive. My father and mother too." Rieka remarked softly. She scooped up Lancelot and he slapped at her chest. "Come on, I miss my siblings like crazy."