Extra/Bonus

[EXCERP FROM POSSIBILITIES (SABEZRA ONE-SHOTS)]
[CHAPTER ONE]

Ezra had joined the crew now, mostly because Kanan, a secret Jedi, had offered him an actual shelter. He was glad to actually have a roof over his head for once, but what really caught his attention was Sabine. Of course he tried to flirt with her just as he saw how beautiful she was, but sadly the Mando wasn't getting it. Ezra knew that now he had to cooperate with the crew, especially Kanan now since he would be training Ezra to be a Jedi, whom Ezra previously thought the Empire wiped out.

Hera asked him to move some crates, and get ready for the next mission. Kanan made him sit and watch the Holocron all over again. Apparently, the old man's name was Obi-Wan Kenobi, a great military general and one of the greatest Jedis there ever was. Ezra had his doubts, especially if this one great general just happened to disappear right after the Empire was established.

"What happened to him?" Ezra asked, trying to figure out what turned out of him, or if there was any trace left of him.

"He died. Serving the Grand Republic and the Jedi Order." Kanan said and sighed as he looked up to the roof.

"Sooo... he's dead..?" Ezra concluded.

"Yes." Kanan responded, a little annoyed.

"But how did all of you Jedi d—"

"We— we are not talking about that today." Kanan shushed him, putting his index over Ezra's mouth, "You can go join Zeb."

~~~~