10 | Confessions

s1 after 'Rise of the old Masters' and thanks for the idea @ChristyHarrington3 for the idea!

Ezra walked back into The Ghost after he had trained with Kanan. The Jedi had finally decided to train the teenager after a mission to rescue a long lost Jedi had gone wrong. What the padawan had not realized was Kanan behind him. Ezra cheerfully laid down in the 'sofa' located in the common room. He really wanted to get something to eat, since he had missed the other meals since the beginning of day.

But too tired to move, he just scooted to his comfortable spot. Kanan came after him in a few moments later, slightly worried for the question he was going to ask.

- "Ezra?" He asked, "You have a moment?"

The wearied teenager blinked in approval.

- "I just wanted to ask you, why did you think I was going to dump you to someone else?"

Ezra sat up a little straighter this time and manipulated his hands in nervousness.

- "Well- you said it was difficult to teach me." He answered without looking at Kanan, "and I thought you wanted to get rid of me by getting myself another master."

Ezra's glaze still remained on the wall. He did not want to look at Kanan, out of nervousness and embarrassment.

- "You know I didn't mean to say that." He replied softly, now sitting next to Ezra, "I just wanted you to have a better teacher." He said with a little smile.

The boy only lowered his head.

- "Yeah."

Should I continue???

- Aqua