3.1 | 'Red Juice'

Ezra had ran enough. Ughhh. Now he was dreadfully tired. He lied down on the grass and looked up. Great. It had become dark already. He didn't remember that much time pass. He rolled to his side and attempted to sleep. He really needed it.

    Kanan is still on the search. Hera will kill him if he doesn't come back before dawn. Or if he doesn't come back with the kid. Kanan reached into the Force to look for his apprentice. He saw glimpses of where he could be. And saw Ezra lying down on the grass. Either he was sleeping or something happened. Kanan choose the second, and started to run.

    Ezra, still being drained, decided to find a way back home. But how? At this rate he can barely stand up, let alone to walk. He just wanted to sleep some more minutes, but if he did Kanan will replace him by a Loth-Cat as an apprentice. He groaned of weariness. He had barely moved an inch. And he didn't even get up. He tried dragging himself, but his arms seemed to betray him. He didn't even budge. Was this because of the red juice he drank earlier? 

    Kanan stopped to the noise of a groan. Was that throughout the Force. It seemed to come from the west of where he was. He started to running towards that direction. And found Ezra lying on the ground. Dragging himself.

- "Ezra!"

   The boy look up with his left overs of energy. And he was surprised to see Kanan. He yelped and used the last of his energy by rolling away. It didn't do much, as Kanan just got closer. But Ezra expected him to be angry, but he was worried.

- "Kanan..." Ezra mumbled quietly.

    Kanan picked him up and started marching all the way to The Ghost. When they made it, Kanan ploped Ezra's limp body on his bed. He went to the refresher just to find a very, very angry person.