18 | Snowy Hill

S3 - Sometime ~

(hehe 😏)

Sabine skipped happily to her bedroom, and threw herself in her bed, landing flatly. Sighing, she rolled up and started at her ceiling. For the last missions the crew had worked to their limits, to the point even Ezra was left exhausted. Commander Sato insisted on keeping up, but seriously, everyone was tired.

"Hey Sabine." Knocked someone from outside, "Can I come in?"

Sabine was too lazy to even recognize nor open the door for them.

"Sure." She mumbled.

Ezra came in, his eyes weary and visible bags under them.

"You tired?" He asked while half lying and pressuring his weight on the wall.

"Mmhm." Responded Sabine, slightly already dozing off.

"Would you," He started, but quickly cleared his throat and flushed a little, "want to go out on a d— walk around the snow?"

Sabine rolled over her bed and stood up.

"I'd love to go walk. Especially since you are right there is snow." She said, stretching her legs, which Ezra weirdly looked away from.

"So your not tired?" He asked, slightly puzzled.

"Of course I am, Commander Bridger." She sarcastically said.

Ezra cringed at the word 'commander'. He did not enjoy being called so from his friends- which he considered family.

"But walking can do good." She concluded.

"Also- please don't call me commander." He finally admitted embarrassingly, "It's a little- weird..."

"Okay, Ezra." She responded.

The Mandalorian took her helmet and out it under her arm. Ezra signaled and exited the ramp with Sabine. The trees, curled up and without leaves looked like great inspiration for the artist. But her sight remained locked with Ezra. The young Jedi only awkwardly looked away, but shot a glance or to at Sabine. The walk was very odd for both of them. Sabine, who was used to hiding her feelings, was struggling. Ezra's face could be compared to an Apple, or a loth-cat, as Sabine said.

"What's with the blushing, Ezra?" She said cheekily, while elbowing Ezra.

"N-nothing." Ezra responded.

Boy your so bad at hiding embarrassment. She thought.

The two eventually made it to the top of a snow covered hill. The Sun was in fact ready to leave, and the stars where slowly starting to appear.

"Sabine have you ever- nevermind" He asked. His eyes glimmered with sadness and regret. After a while, the Jedi locked his gorgeous blue eyes with Sabine's hazel eyes.

The two stood there, looking at each other. Ezra discreetly stepped a little near Sabine and repeated the process, until they eventually touched arms. Sabine lowered her head so Ezra wouldn't be able to see her awful blushing. Ezra's arm was warm and quite soft, slightly making her forget about the cold around her. She rested her head on his arm, wanting to get warm. The younger member did not stop Sabine, as he happily accepted Sabine's head.

The two sites down, and Sabine started to doze off from her postponed tiredness. Ezra realized the madalorian started to sleep, so he later her down, making her head rest on Ezra's lap. The young Jedi looked back to the last sun rays. The sky was now mostly taken over by dark blue and stars. The remaining clouds slightly reflected the light left. Ezra took note of the time and decided it would be best to get back to the ship. He picked up Sabine, carefully trying not to wake her up and walked back to where they came from.

SabEzra lol ;)

- Aqua