15 | Stay With Me

S1 and after the meiloorun chase...
(EP 3?)

Ezra and Kanan were on Lothal's surface, and it was getting pretty late. The Sun was about to come down and all the critters retreated into the wilderness. Hera came outside to see what the two were doing. She liked that Ezra and Kanan were getting along. But after the sunset the temperature will drop.

"Love, it's going to get cold." She said, "better come inside."

"We'll be there in a second." He said while playfully nudging Ezra.

The two laughed it out. But Kanan got one final call from Hera. He got up but was stopped by Ezra. The teenager grabbed onto Kanan's shirt.

"Please stay with me." He said in a desperate voice that he hadn't used since he arrived.

Kanan sat down once more, while Ezra rested his head on Kanan's chest. Ezra's unusual behavior puzzled Kanan, but he decided to go with it. He embraced Ezra. A few moments, later he started to hear very light sobs. Kanan uncovered Ezra's face and saw that the teen was actually crying. Slightly panicked and worried Kanan started to wipe his tears.

"W-what's wrong, Ezra?"

"It's just that-" He said while sniffing, "It brought back memories."

Ezra curled himself into a ball, kind of looking like a loth-cat.

"I haven't- b-b-been hugged since..."

Kanan could already guess the answer. He hugged Ezra even tighter.

"I love you, Dad."

Happy Father's Day ppl!! :)
Thanks again for the idea @ChristyHarringtom3

- Aqua