4.1 | Secret Artist

Sabine had been on a supply run with Hera. They almost got caught! All the fighting with the bucketheads had made Sabine quite stressed. She just really needed a bath, after all, she did feel quite... sweaty. She locked the door and took off her armor. And it honestly felt better that way. She started the shower and waited for it to be cold, because someone before bathed in warm water to her dislike. She had a few seconds to spare and something caught her attention. A ruffled up paper was lying in the trash can. This obviously seemed out of the ordinary, as most things go the the main trashcan. Sabine tried to restore the paper and flattened it out. It was a detailed sketch of the maniac droid, Chopper. She hadn't seen this kind of style of shading or sketch being used by anybody in the crew! Except, Ezra and Kanan... she thought, as she never requested or seen them draw anything. She thought about Kanan trying to draw this, but even so she couldn't imaging the adult Jedi drawing Chopper without intentions. Now that left Ezra. Sabine always thought that Ezra never really into art that much, except for her art, but that was for different and obvious reasons. But it made sense! The kid had also asked her for paper not so long ago.

She finished showering and put her clothing back on. She felt fresh and ready now, but first, she had to show Ezra this drawing. She ran to his room but was only greeted by a sleepy and grumpy Lasat.

- "He's not here"

Sabine headed outside, hoping to catch Ezra this time. She now could see both Kanan and Ezra in the distance, petting Loth-Cats. She ran to them, and sadly, with all the noise she made all of the cats scattered into the fields of grass.

- "Sabine?", Asked Kanan, waving goodbye to the last of the remaining cats.

- "Oh- Sorry I didn't mean to--"

- "It's fine, what's going on?" he replied, "Did Hera send you?"

- "No"

This time while saying that, Sabine seemed to have caught Ezra attention, who was looking at the direction the cats ran off to.

- "Why'd you come then?" Asked Ezra

- "I-I..." Sabine started, "Nevermind. I'll show you later."

    Kanan and Ezra exchanged glances. They both clearly were puzzled by Sabine. Ezra then shrugged it off, hoping she didn't refer to what he thought it would be.