8 | The Cats Strike Back

Requested by Arrowleaf11

Ezra picked up a rock and threw next to Kanan. He had been grounded for attacking part the crew members with loth-cats. But the teenager remained with his ideology that mainly argued that his actions has not affected anybody negatively. Still, Hera's opinion did not change with Ezra's testimony.

- "Can we atleast train?" Ezra groaned to Kanan, who had been assigned to guard and make sure the kid did not escape.

- "Hera's orders kid." He said, "Can't change 'em."

- "But seriously." Responded Ezra while putting his arms in the air, "I'd rather be cleaning The Ghost."

- "Well maybe then you can start with your room!" Stated Kanan sarcastically, "They're a lot of things to do there!"

Ezra was definitely not the most organized team member out of all of them, but he liked to clean his room every now and the. Mostly, because when he didn't clean up his tower, it became infested with loth-rats and turned to a dump. Surely he liked to keep things neat now, but Zeb was the one now giving him bad habits.

- "I cleaned it yesterday!" Defensely responded Ezra, "Make me do something else."

- "The Phantom got pretty wrecked, maybe you can start there." Said Kanan while thinking of more chores for Ezra.

Ezra sighed but was glad to not be stuck sitting down in Kanan's dorm anymore. Seriously. So boring. He climbed the ladder up to The Phantom and began observing the shuttle.

- "Uhh..."

- "Start cleaning." Kanan said, seeing his apprentice confused.

- "Suure." Ezra said unconvincingly.

    He grabbed soap and began scrubbing the floor. Kanan only sat there in the pilot's seat. Ezra shot a glance or two at Kanan. He seemed to be planning a evil scheme.

- "Kanan... Can I use the refresher?" Ezra asked waving his hands innocently.

-"Sure." Kanan said simply, not even looking at the teen.

    Ezra bolted out of The Phantom and went outside instead of the bathroom. He called for his army and smirked at the air.

- "At last... my plan will begin!"

I don't think I'll be continuing sunset... I hope you out enjoyed this chapter!

- Aqua