14 | Zap into Trouble

ITS A CRAPPY DRAWING BUT I WAS RUSHED SO—

Zeb was having a quiet and peaceful slumber, hoping there were no interruptions. The lasat was always grumpy when it came to naps. Even the kid knew. The grumbled in his sleep, which may or may not be the reason Ezra's always sleepy. But Zeb knew he wasn't the one doing that.

Chopper mischievously ran through the whole ship. He was bored and wanted to annoy someone. The droid had only had so much entertainment after or before missions. He thought about annoying the kid, but realized he'd be with Kanan, and last time he slipped to train with Ezra, the Jedi master did not react well. So he'd had to leave the teenager alone for some time. Hera was currently sleeping, and he couldn't really mess with her, neither with Sabine, but mostly because she was his personal favorite. So there was left a lone lasat on the ship. He laughed in his robotic way was zoomed to his bedroom.

Zeb was sleeping in his usual side, away from the light and door until a faint sound came from outside his dream. He chose to ignore it, but the second after, his eyes snapped awake because of the running electricity through he his body. Behind him a a laughing rust bucket.

"CHOPPER!" He roared, extremely loudly and angry like.

The two clowns chased each other around and around the whole ship, to the point that the young mandalorian took notice and peaked outside her quarters. Completely dumbfounded, she just stood there slightly enjoying the free entertainment on board. The chase was wild enough to wake Hera from her slumber as well. She stormed into the hallway Zeb and the droid were bickering in.

"C1-10P! GARAZEB OREILLIOS!"

Both of them immediately stopped. And looked around them in shame. Their 'little' show had attracted quite the crowd. Even Ezra and Kanan managed to join in. Ezra was giving a grimace towards Zeb, and a funny face to Chopper, mostly to make fun of them. Kanan didn't even pay attention to his apprentice, he just stood there, arms crossed and a face of disappointment. This was a recurring issue and the Jedi only sighed this time. Hera got closer to Kanan, with her arms crossed as well.

"Take your affair outside." She said pointing to the ramp.

The two looked at each other and simultaneously pointed at each other.

"It was him!"

Ezra snorted out of amusement.

"I think you'll surely like my position kid." Said Zeb gritting his teeth.

"Now Zeb." Said Hera, "You have to clean The Phantom."

Chopper giggled and turn around to exit, but Hera quickly gave him a signal to not to.

"You as well." She added.

Both of them grumbled and climbed up to The Phantom.

The End :)

- Aqua