5 | Trouble

Kanan and Ezra had recently left on The Phantom, slightly against Hera's will. They were certainly screwed after this. Ezra sat down on the back, bored that Kanan won't talk about we're they were going to go.

- "Kanan?"

   No response. The young Jedi groaned at the back of the ship.

- "Ezra be disciplined and be quiet there, will ya'?"

    A double groan, louder than the last one, came from the same stop.

- "Ezra." Kanan said in his warning voice.

- "What? You never even told me where we were going to go!" Ezra exclaimed, "and besides, Hera's gonna kill me if I don't clean my cabin."

    Kanan considered this for a second.

- "Uhhh..." he started, "Actually we should go back..."

- "Why?!"

- "Because I might not have Hera's permission."

- "WHAT?!" Yelled Ezra, "We are DEAD!!"

    Kanan keeper his groan, but the teen was right, they will both, surely, be scolded by Hera at the end of the day.

- "Just pretend like we were always there!"

- "Sure... I can do that." Ezra grumbled under his breath.

    Kanan was telling Ezra instructions on different Hera scenarios, and Ezra was sliding down the ladder. He stopped dead.

- "Ezra, what's wrong?" He asked

    The young Jedi cleared out of the way, making Kanan be able to climb down as well. He became wide-eyes as he saw what Ezra had run into.

Short because of work and stuff :|

- Aqua