5.3 | Trouble

Now I was stuck with Kanan. You've got to be kidding me! This is so not cool.

- "You could've hurt yourselves." Continued on Hera.

- "Sorry." Kanan said shrugging it off, "but Ezra did-"

- "Don't you DARE BALME IT L ME!" I screamed, "OR ELSE!"

- "Ezra." He stated, "it's not that deep."

I snorted at the way he quoted me. He's the reason we're even having this conversation.

- "Tell me we're you wanted to go and I'll let you both leave." Said Hera

I begged to Kanan to tell her, mostly because I also wanted to find out.

Tell her! I yelled tho right our bond.

No! It's not important anyways.

- "Why are you guys starting at each other intensely?"

Me and Kanan snapped back to reality. I hadn't even realized I was looking at Kanan.

- "Fine."

I had my brief mental party when he said that.

- "We wa-"

- "You." I said while side eyeing him.

- "I wanted to go Garel."

- "Why'd you make me come then." I groaned.

- "I knew you were going to say that so it was better not telling you."

- "Hate to break it to you Ezra, but it is better not to tell you." Hera admitted

I let out a double groan.

- "Just a couple of supplies" Continued Kana, "nothing more."

- "Why didn't you ask for permission, Kanan Jarrus?"

- "Good point." Finished Kanan

I could tell the discussion was over, but the truth was not. So I am just going to let that slide because I can't stand sitting here and getting scolded by Hera any longer.

You aren't even standing. joked Kanan through your bond

I shot him a warning glance. It was never too late to snitch on him.

Okay so I personally think that's the end of this series. And I should probably make my chapters longer. But you know me, I like writing 200 words!

- Aqua