End/20 | Conclusion

The crew gathered up in the cargo bay. Hera had called a meeting for something that she considered very important. Ezra and Zeb were abruptly both interrupted from sleep and Sabine from painting her new mural on her wall. Kanan and Hera stood next to each other, like the space parents they are.

"Love, please explain." She said while softly nudging Kanan with her elbow.

"According to Commander Sato, we can get a break." Said Kanan. The Jedi had probably been craving for this moment. And the wide smile on his face justified that thought as well.

Bright smiles spread in the room. They all had already come up with plans for this small vacation. All of them laughed and followed each other to the cockpit. The twi'lek pilot began and readied The Ghost for them to fly away. With Kanan in co-pilot, Ezra sat behind him. Chopper beeped and signaled Hera a ready sign. Sabine petted the droid and Zeb glared at his grumpily. They were now going to head and set course for an new adventure.

End of book ~

~•~•~

Im going to miss writing this book! And for people who liked this plain stories you guys can read my other works.

- Steps into the Darkness (Star Wars Rebels): Ezra after Malachor basically.

- Back to the Past (Star Wars Rebels): What would happen if Ezra from the final episode came back to EP 1?

- The Seeker (Star Wars Rebels): What happened for seven years, before the crew arrived and met Ezra?

Other fandoms:

- Sunlight [WARRIORS]: Right before The Sight (PoT)

- (W.I.P) Leaf's flight [WARRIORS]: ~ 5000 moons after the original series. Follow Ashpaw and the squad into the adventure to protect the clans.

~•~•~

For a better description take a look at my profile and the actual books.

Thank you for reading until the end! And I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/afternoon. :)

- Aqua