16 | Atollon

Sometime in s3 on Atollon ~

Sabine looked into the afternoon. She quietly sat back in her seat, getting comfortable. Footsteps came form outside the cockpit. She lazily turned around and saw Ezra. He sat in the seat next to her and admired the yellow orange landscape in front of them as well. Both of them got more and more along ever since the mission gone wrong. Sabine liked Ezra's company, as now it wasn't like the one a few years ago. Ezra now wouldn't try to constantly flirt with her, which now was slightly missing. She shifted positions and remembered how immature and childish Ezra used to be. Now he had become a young man who was more serious. But maybe perhaps too serious. Sabine now realized how much she missed the old Ezra.

The Jedi sitting next to Sabine picked up some emotions from the mandalorian. Sensing happiness and regret. Two very contradictory emotions. He scooted a little more towards her.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern to his friend.

"Just remembering," She mumbled, "I wish everything could go back to its simplicity."

Ezra looked back to the landscape and remembered how their missions were mostly just to survive, help Tarkintown and avoid certain cargo from the Empire. Now, they were a part of the rebel alliance; they had more responsibility, more lives at stake. Having pressure on his back was nothing new to Ezra, but wasn't pleasant.

"Me too." He finally answered.

The duo continued in silence, and the air was filled with the nostalgia. Now, between them and their thoughts, the Empire and responsibilities were slowly fading away and becoming slumber.

SabEzra XD
Next ima make KanEra 😏 (hopefully :| )

- Aqua