3 | 'Red Juice'

I dunno what I did... just enjoy this One-Shot.

- Aqua

Narrator | 3rd person POV

Kanan stood up from his stop, as he had been meditating for the last... two hours? Or something like that. Well, now all he wanted to do is stretch his legs by walking around The Ghost, or even better, go outside. He walked lively down the ship's hallway until he saw a blotch of pink paint on the wall. It was too ugly to be Sabine's... or maybe it was unfinished? It was an artist secret, and that was something he did know. His deep thought stopped when someone came running down the hall.

Ezra had been drinking to much of the red juice, so now he felt like running Lothal in a complete circle. He ran down The Ghost's hallways as quickly as he could, which, to a normal person, is very fast. He saw Kanan so he ran up to him and shakes his hand repeatedly and fast. It even took Kanan a while to process what Ezra had done, and when Ezra was done, he zoomed out of The Ghost and ran into the grassy fields of Lothal.

Kanan took his time, and when he had finally recognized that his apprentice had been the one to furiously shake his hand and leave extremely fast, he attempted to run after him, and I said attempted because when Kanan made it outside, Ezra was already long-gone. Oh great. Now Kanan has to find where he could be. And figure out what had been the cause of his hyperactivity. He ran to Zeb's and Ezra's shared cabin and saw the Lasat lying on his bed.

- "Wha'd you want Kanan?" asked the grumpy Lasat, angry that Kanan had woken him up from his nap.

- "I want to know if you know anything abnormal that the kid has been doing." he responded

Zeb's face lighten up and turned into a curious face.

- "Wha'd he do this time?" he growled

- "Hyperactive kid?" said Kanan, not knowing how to respond for Ezra to not get punched in the face by the angry Lasat.

- "Mmmmm..." said the Lasat, "Try looking in his ol' comms' tower."

- "Thank you Zeb" Kanan said expresssing his gratitude.

He earned a goodbye and good luck wave from Zeb.

Hopefully he'll catch the kid...