5.1 | Trouble

I am going to post the chapters I owe you guys... (if I have time:D)

- Aqua

    And that's when Kanan learned his lesson.

    Ezra wrote in his journal.

    Never, but NEVER mess with angry Hera. She'll kill you with her eyes or something. Well that might be enough for this journal entry. I'm kinda bored right now and I still don't know where Kanan wanted to go with the Phantom. But at least by punishment isn't harsh. Actually, I didn't get a punishment, just a warning from Hera telling me to clean my room but I think I can do that. Well, gotta go.

14 B.B.Y (I forgot the date)

    Ezra quickly put his journal away and got down to see the current state of his room. It was messy, many books were thrown over, clothes were spread along the floor. It was a mess. The teen let out a annoyed groan. He didn't want to clean it up. Besides, he's have to move everything. He'd rather spend some time with Sabine or something.

   He proceeded to pick up a ragged T-short form the ground, and realized he could use the force. The force! He thought, I can cheat! Ezra started levitating the junk every where, and with enormous concentration, managed to put everything back in its order.

    He beamed and wished Kanan had seen that. Which, speaking of Kanan... Ezra bolted to his master's room and knocked on the door.

- "Ezraaa?" Said Hera, who didn't expect the kid to come.

    Rescues meee!!! Said Kanan through the bond, Hera's giving me the longest lecture of all the galaxy!!!

- "Uuuhhh... I was hoping... I could go jedi training with Kanan?" He said.

- "Hmm...

...Sure."

Shortest chapter of all the galaxy... sorry i just lost inspiration for 'Trouble'. I'll see what I can do. Also if y'all have ideas plz tell me.

- Aqua