4.2 | Secret Artist

Ezra was finally done with his training. Exhausted, he ran back to his cabin, but on the way, he meet Sabine holding up what seemed to be the drawing of Chopper he had made.

- "Did you make this?" She asked in a stern voice.

Ezra, shocked, stood there, trying to make up a lie on the paper.

- "Why? You think I have good art skills?" He flirted.

Sabine facepalmed herself.

- "No! I just want to know!"

- "I did, so what, it's ugly thrown it in the trash." Said Ezra with a sincere voice.

- "No it's not." Sabien protested, "I admire that yo—"

She got cut off but the whooshing door that separated the corridor with Ezra and Zeb's room.

    Nope. Nope. Nope. Ezra didn't want to deal with his embarrassing drawing now.

- "Ezra!"

    Ezra hesitated in opening the door, but eventually did.

- "Ezra just admit and I'll leave you a— woah what happened to your face?"

    What Ezra didn't realize was that bis face was flushed red, in embarrassment.

- "Gah— ! I'm okay." Ezra said while putting his hands on his face, covering it, "Fine I did it!"

- "Then we should meet again some time soon so we could exchange ideas." Proposed Sabine while waving the paper.

    Ezra's face shot up and quickly nodded.

- "if you want, we could meet up tomorrow, by room."

    Ezra quickly beamed and happily agreed. He could spend time with Sabine now!

"See you!"

Sorry for not updating :p

Also comments on if I should continue this series! See you soon.

- Aqua