Chapter 26

Luna was leaning against a wall with her injured leg sitting on the wall.
Master Yoda went into the other room where Obi-Wan had been.

"I have recalibrated the code, warning all surviving Jedi to stay away."

"For the clones... to discover the recalibration a long time it will take."

They headed back into the room Luna was in a heading out.

"Wait. Master. There is something I must know." Obi-Wan said then going over to the security recordings.

Luna moved and went over to Obi-Wan see to what had happened.

"If into the security recordings you go, only pain you will find."

"I must know the truth, Master."

Obi-Wan turned on the recordings and played them back. Showing a small version of Anakin slaughtering three Jedi.

"Wha- No." Luna's jaw dropped and her eyes filled with tears.

"It can't be, it can't be."

There was another recording of Anakin kneeling in front of Palpatine.

"You have done well, my new appearance.  Now Lord Vader, go and bring peace to the Empire."

"I can't watch anymore." Obi-Wan said turning off the recording.

"Destroyer the Sith we must." Yoda stated.

Obi-Wan walked a few feet standing on front of Yoda.

"Send me to go kill the emperor. I will not kill Anakin."

"To fight this Lord Sidous, strong enough you are not."

"He is like my brother. And He's Luna's brother. I cannot do it."

"Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker had become. The boy you trained, gone he is. Consumed by Darth Vader."

"I do not know where the emperor has sent him, I don't know where to look."

"Use your feelings, Obi-Wan, and find him you will." Yoda stated then leaving the room.

"I know where we can get information on where Anakin has gone." Luna spoke

"What's your idea?"

"From Padmé."

They ran out of the Temple and found a starship that was still in good shape. Luna and Obi-Wan got in on flew to Padmé's appointment.

                                  ♡

Obi-Wan landed the ship by the balcony of the apartment. The cockpit door opened. And unbuckled her seat belt and went into the apartment first.
Then Obi-Wan unbuckled his seat belt and hopped out the ship.

Padmé was coming down some stairs when they came in.

"You guys are alright." Padmé stated.

"Yeah. We need to ask you something about Anakin." Luna said.

"Ok.."

"When was the last time you saw him?" Obi-Wan questioned.

Padmé walked passed  Obi-Wan  and going to the middle of the living room. "Yesterday."

"And you you know where he is now?"

"No."

"Padmé, we need your help." Obi-Wan continued following Padmé.  "He is in grave danger."

"From the Sith?" Padmé questioned turning towards Obi-Wan m

"From himself." Luna replied.

"Anakin has turned to the dark side." Obi-Wan said putting his hand on Padmé's shoulder.