Chapter 1: Phantom Menace

(I do not own any of the characters, weapons, and ships in this fanfic. They all belong to George Lucas and Disney, I only own my characters. Also please don't mind the large age gap between Obi-Wan and Luna.)

"Luna, wake up!" Anakin said shaking her violently.

"Ugh, what?" Luna questioned her younger brother.

"Mom told me to wake you up, she's almost done with breakfast, then we gotta go to the store."

"Alright, alright tell her I'll be right there, I need to get ready first."

"Ok!" Anakin said hugging Luna then leaving the room closing the door behind him.

She lifted the blankets off of herself then hopping out of bed. She opening the dresser door grabbing a light brown shirt sleeved short and a little light jacket with sleeves that go to her elbow. She also grabbed a almost brown color pants that go to her knees, before she left her room she grabbed her socks that were laying on her bed an slipped them on her little feet.

"Goodmorning, Luna." Mom greeted Luna when she opened the bedroom door.

"Morning, mom." Luna said rubbing her eyes then going over wrapping her arms around their mothers torso giving her a big hug.

"How did you sleep, sweetie?"

"It was ok, I feel a sleep instantly since Watto kept me at the store pretty late."

"I wish he wouldn't keep you out so late." Mother said as she dished up Luna's and Anakin's plates.

"It doesn't bother me, it keeps me out of the house anyways."

Anakin and Luna finished their breakfast and headed out to the shop.

"Bye mom, we're heading over to the shop." Anakin said speed walking over to the door trying to put on his shoes.

"Hold Anakin." Their mother said from Luna's and Anakin's bedroom putting away their clothes.
"Why are you so excited today?"

"I don't know, I just a feeling today would be a good day."

"Well tha'st good." Our mither said walking over to us giving a kiss on the cheek.
"Love you guys, Luna watch over your brother."

"Love you too mom, and I will."

"Ok, you two can go off now."

"Bye mom!" Luna and Anakin said at the same time.

"Bye kids." She said back to us then closing the door.

Luna grabbed Anakin's hand as they walked down the busy street.

They entered the store and saw Watto at the back talking with one of his friends.

"Hello Watto." Luna greeted.

"There you kids are. I've been waiting for you guys."

"Well, we would've been here much earlier, but miss sleepy head slept." Anakin spoke.

"Hey." Luna said giving Anakin a small slap on the arm.

"Anyways, there's stuff over there for you guys to take care of." Watto said pointing over to a pile of stuff by the side door.

Hey there!

Hoped you liked it! It was really fun to write it!