Chapter 2

Anakin and Luna were going through the pile of parts and sorting them all.

"Boy, girl. Get over here!" Watto called from the inside the shop.

Luna stood up an grabbed Anakin's hand helping him up.
Anakin let go on Luna's hand an ran inside.
When she got inside Watto and Anakin were speaking in Huttese, which Luna didn't really understand all that well, she only knew a couple of words and sentences.
Luna went over to Anakin a grabbed his torso lifting him on the counter since he was having trouble doing so.

"So... let me take the out back, hmm." Watto spoke in english to the man standing in front of him. "No, you'll Watto find what your looking for." Watto said as he took the man to the back leaving us two, a young girl around Luna's age and a weird creature in the back.

"Are you an angel?" Anakin asked the beautiful young girl.

"No she's not Ani."

"What?" The girl turned her head towards us.

"An angle, I heard the deep space pilots talk about them, they're the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons if Iego, I think."

"You're a funny little boy." She said smiling. "How do you know so much?"

"I listen to all the traders and space pilots who come through here. I'm a pilot you know, and someday I'm gonna fly away from this place."

"You're a pilot?"

"Mmh, all my life."

"How long have you been here?"

"Since I was very little, three I think. And for my sister since she was 7."

"Oh, you're his sister."

"Yeah, I am." I gave a small smile to her."

"Our mom and us were sold to Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost us betting on podraces."

"You're a slave?"

"I'm a person and my name is Anakin, and my sisters is Luna. "

"I'm sorry. I don't fully understand this is a strange place to me."

"Hmm hmm." The strange creature with long ears in the back hummed to himself.
He bonked the nose of a machine, it bounced off the stand and the body, legs, and arms popped out.
"Where- wheres yousa going?" He said as he tried to catch the machine.  "Gotcha." He said as he held the machine by the throat.

"Hey, hit the nose." Anakin told the creature.

He put down the robot an bonked his nose once more, making it body shrink back into it's head.

"Wouldn't have lasted long anyways if I wasn't so good at building things." Anakin spoke.

"We're leaving, Jar Jar." The man said as he entered the shop walking over to the other side just to leave again.

"I'm glad to have met you Anakin and Luna." She said, as she walked backwards smiling.

"So was I." Luna waved goodbye with a smile on her face.

"I was glad to meet you too!" Anakin said a bit loud made sure she heard.

Watto came over to us and started speaking Huttese once again to Anakin.
Anakin jumped off the counter to the racks all excited.

"Why can't you guys just speak English. You know I don't understand Huttese all that well."

"Then you should study it then, instead of playing around. Now go and your brother clean then you guys can run off."

"Fine.." Luna said turning around then rolling my eyes.

"Hey, Luna."

"Hi Ani."

"So you decided to help me then instead of being at the counter?"

"No, Watto made me help you."

"Well, at least with the two of us cleaning  it I'll go by a lot faster."