Chapter 25

The next morning they were in a meeting with the Jedi Council. About General Grievous. And how to find him.

"Palpatine thinks General Grievous is on Utapau?" Ki-Adi-Mundi stated.

"A partial message was intercepted in a diplomatic packet." Anakin spoke. "From the chairman of Otapau."

"Act on this we must." Yoda said. "The capture of General Grievous will end this war. Quickly and decisively we should proceed."

"The chancellor has requested... that I lead the campaign."

"The council will make up it's own mind who is to go." Windu stepping in. "Not the chancellor."

"A master is needed, with more experience." Yoda said.

"I concur. Master Kenobi should go."

Obi-Wan nodded his head then looked over to Luna, who had a look like she didn't want him to go.

'I agree."

"Aye."

"Aye." Windu spoke. "Very well. Council adjourned."

After the council meeting Luna and Anakin followed Obi-Wan down to the hanger where all the ships are.

"You're gonna need us on this one, Master."

"Oh, I agree. However, it may turn out just to be a wild bantha chase." Obi-Wan said then grabbing Luna's hand.

As Anakin continued making Obi-Wan stopped in front of him. "I've disappointed you. Uh, I haven't been very appreciative of your training. I've been arrogant, and I apologize. I've just been so frustrated with the council."

"You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know. And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be. But be patient, Anakin. It will not be long before the council makes you a Jedi master."

Obi-Wan and Anakin smiled at each other, then Obi-Wan had to let go of Luna's hand to leave.

As Obi-Wan was heading down the stairs Anakin got his attention one last time.

"Obi-Wan. May the Force be with."

"Goodbye, old friend. May the Force be with you. And with you Luna."

"May the Force be with you too, Obi-Wan." Luna said.

Obi-Wan continued on his way to the ship.
Luna wish she could him but also knew Obi-Wan could take down Grievous.

She sighed then looking over to Anakin.
"Well, what now?"

"I don't know..."

"I think I'm going to stop by Padmé's real quick, I'll see you later Ani."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

Luna went up the elevator and waited patiently for the elevator get to the right floor.

Elevator dinged meaning it was at the right floor. The doors opened an Luna headed out of the elevator. She stopped at the large entrance and knocked on the wall.

Padmé came around the corner where her bedroom is. And when she saw who it was a big grin came to her face.

"Hey!" Padmé said with excitement.

"Hello." Luna also said with a smile.

Padmé came closer a gave Luna a hug.
The girls wrapped their arms arms one another.