Chapter 18

Obi-Wan and Luna ran through the building then finding another door that lead to a larger landing pad. Jango and Boba were getting ready to leave on their ship.
When the door opened Jango quickly turned his head around looking at us as we ran out the door.

"Dad look!" Boba shouted.

"Boba, get on board!" Jango said.

Obi-Wan and Luna ignited their blue lightsabers, Jango began shooting them with hos blasters. Obi-Wan an Luna easily blocked all the shots.
As they got closer to Jango. He boosted up in the air with his jet pack and now shooting us from high up.
Obi-Wan pushed Luna a side when Jango shot a explosive blaster shot at them.

Obi-Wan stood up first then Luna did. Obi-Wan did a quick spin with his lightsaber.
They got distracted by Jango's ship moving, that Jango had shot a missile at them.
Obi-Wan grunted as they went flying in the air. Their sabers had unignited when they got shot
Luna grunted and tried to stand up, but they got shot once more by Boba who is controlling the ship.

Obi-Wan quickly stood up then kick Jango in the face making him dropping his gun an falling to the ground.

Luna tried to reach for her lightsaber but couldn't find it.
It had detached from her belt when they got shot.

Obi-Wan tried to kick Jango in the chest, bit Jango caught Obi-Wan's ankle and twisted it making him fall over on the ground.

Luna ran over to them and punched Jango in the face, but also hurting her hand a little.
Jango fell but then only getting back up.
Luna tried her best fighting off Jango till Obi-Wan got up.

Obi-Wan stood up then running over to his lightsaber that was laying on the ground.

Jango spotted Obi-Wan an headbutted Luna on the forehead causing her to lay on the ground for a moment. She groans, knowing that will turn into a terrible headache later.

Jango took off with his jetpack, he used a strong string  and wrapped it around Obi-Wan's wrists when he was trying to get his lightsaber with the Force.
Jango dragged Obi-Wan across the landing pad.

Obi-Wan rolled over and wrapped the string around a poll. Luna ran over to Obi-Wan and helped him pull on string. We pulled on the string so hard that Jango fell and hit his jetpack  on the railing cause it to fly off his back.
Jango crawled over to his blaster an tried to shot Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan and Luna charged over to Jango. Obi-Wan kicked him in the face making Jango  fall off the edge.

"Oh, not good." Obi-Wan said as he got carried off the edge with Jango. Luna grabbed Obi-Wan's cloak falling down with him.

As they were falling Jango used a sharp thing on his suit to slow him down. Obi-Wan and Luna still ended up slipping down and then dangling over the edge.
Jango detached the wire making Obi-Wan and Luna fall closer to the water.

Obi-Wan frantically untied the wire from his wrists and threw it on a railing poll. Now they were just dangling there.

Luna let go of Obi-Wan's cloak and wrapped her arms around his left leg getting a better grip.

Obi-Wan swung back and forth trying to get a better chance of landing on a walkway.
He let go of the wire and Luna let go of his leg, doing a front flip they made it on the walkway safe.
Obi-Wan used the Force and opened the door.

They frantically ran through the building then finally got back to where Jango and Boba were at.
Once they got back to the landing pad, Jango was getting on ship as Boba was piloting.

Obi-Wan used the Force and grabbed both of our lightsabers.

"Here you go." Obi-Wan stated giving Luna the sabers.