Chapter 22

Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Luna were running down a long hall till they came across the elevators. They stopped running and Luna pressed the elevator button to come down to the level they were on.
Anakin turned around when noise were coming from behind them.

"Destroyers." Anakin stated.

Obi-Wan and Luna turned around and igniting their lightsabers and so did Anakin.
The Destroyers aimed their blasters towards them and shot at them.

The elevator door opened Obi-Wan headed in first them Luna, then Anakin.
Once the doors closed they put away their sabers.

"Drop your weapons." A voice said behind them. They turned around and saw a group of battle droids behind them. "I said drop 'em."

Anakin and Obi-Wan looked at each other quickly igniting their lightsabers and taking down the droids.
Once the droids were dead they put back their sabers and hooked them on their belts.

"Did you press the stop button?" Obi-Wan questioned when the elevator stopped.

"No. Did you?" Anakin answered.

"No."

"How could it be any of us, we aren't even by the buttons." Luna said with sassyness in her voice as the two men looked at her. 

"Well, there's more than one way out of here." Anakin stated looking up at the roof taking out his saber and cutting a hole through the elevator roof.

"We don't want to get out. We want to get moving." Obi-Wan stated then pulling out a comlink. "R2, activate elevator 31174... Come in, R2. R2, do you copy? R2, activate the elevator number 31174. Activate the elevator 31174. R2, we--" Obi-Wan stopped when Anakin put away his lightsaber and a part of the elevator roof fell off and Anakin jumped through.
"Always on the move." Obi-Wan sighed.

"Welp that's Anakin for you." Luna stated crossing her arms leaning her back on the elevator walls.

'R2, switch on the comlink. R2, can you hear me?"

"Obi, he's just a little droid. Give him some time." Luna said moving off the wall and over to Obi-Wan. "Whoa!" Luna shouted falling forward into Obi-Wan knocking him over onto the floor landing into his chest.

"You're welcome for the landing." Obi-Wan chuckled.

Luna smiled at Obi-Wan then standing back up a bit to quickly getting a little light headed. Obi-Wan then stood up wiping his face with his sleeve. He lifted the comlink up to his mouth speaking to R2.

"Stop. Stop. R2, we need to be going up. R2, do you hear me? R2, we need to be going up, not down."
Obi-Wan grunted as the elevator made a sudden stop. Luna went over to him and helped his up as the elevator went up.
"Now, that's better."

"Obi-Wan, can I tell you something?" Luna asked.

"Of course darling. I'm all ears."

"I-" Luna was interrupted by something behind them entering the elevator with them.

Both Obi-Wan and Luna grabbed their lightsabers and turned around. It was just Anakin hoping back in.

"Oh, it's you." Obi-Wan said as Anakin was fixing his cloak. "Now what were you saying Luna?" Obi-Wan asked turning back to her.

"Nevermind." Luna stated with a small smile.

"What was that all about?" Anakin questioned.

"Well, R2  has been--" Obi-Wan answered.

"Uh, no loose wire jokes."

"Did I say anything?"

"He's trying."