Chapters 10

Padmé, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luna were hiding behind a wall of the palace from battle droids. Padmé shined a red lazer over by one of the guards on the other side of the palace with a flashing blue light.

"Once we get inside, you guys find a safe place to hide and stay there." Qui-Gon said crouching down to Luna and Anakin's level.

"Sure." Anakin answered.

"Stay there."

"We will, sir." Luna stated.

Qui-Gon stood up as the guards on the other side blasted the droids with a tank. The battle droids began to blast them. We ran from the corner to the entrance of the palace. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan ignited their Lightsabers as we ran. Obi-Wan sliced a droid behind us.

Padmé pressed a button that opened the palace doors. Anakin and Luna ran in first then Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Padmé did.

We got to the main hanger there were more droids waiting for us in there. Padmé and the guards blasted the droids, as for Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan they blocked the blasts with their sabers.

"Ani, Luna, find cover. Quick!"

Luna grabbed a strong hold of Anakin's hand running over to a couple crates.

"Get to your ships!" Padmé ordered her pilots.

Anakin broke free from Luna's grip running up a flight of stairs that lead to a fighters cockpit.

"Ani, what are you doing?" Luna questioned. "Qui-Gon told us to stay here." Without an answer from Anakin, Luna ran up the stairs that Anakin went up and sat in the cockpit with him. Luna sat down, then Anakin sat on her lap.

"My guess is the viceroy's in the throne room" Padmé said to Panaka.

"Red group! Blue group! Everybody, this way!" Panaka shouted.

"Hey, wait for us!" Anakin exclaimed.

"Stay where you are. You'll be safe here." Qui-Gon stated.

"But I-"

"Stay in that cockpit."

The group continued walking over to a larger doorway. As the doors opened the group stopped in their tracks, there was a dark hooded figure on the other side.
Padmé and her group went the opposite direction. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan took a few more steps towards the hooded figure.
The dark figure on the other side lifted his hood revealing his red and black face with little horns on the top of his head. Both Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and the man took off their cloaks then taking out their sabers.

Three destroyers came rolling into the room blasting Padmé an her group.

"We gotta do something." Anakin stated.

Luna looks back over to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. The dark man ignited his lightsaber revealing the color, it was red. He ignited the other side.

"Woh, a double bladed lightsaber, I want one of those." Luna whispered to herself.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan both ignited their lightsabers at the same time.
The Sith Lord spun his lightsaber around himself a few times, then Obi-Wan jumped over him trying to attack him from the back while Qui-Gon took from the front.

"I'm trying to!" Anakin responded to R2's beeps. "I don't know where the trigger is!" Anakin stated pressing all the buttons in the cockpit. "Opps, wrong one." He said pressing the wrong one. "Maybe it's this one. Nope. Wait. Here it is. Yeah!" Anakin shouted blasting the battle droids.

"You got them Ani! Good job!" Luna exclaimed.

"Thanks, Oh, the ship is on automatic pilot." Anakin stated nervously as the ship flew out of the main hanger an headed into space. "Try to override it." Anakin said to R2 then putting on a helmet.