Chapter 20

It had been a little while since they've been tied to the pillars. The crowd started cheering again when another carriage came rolling out of the darkness. It was Anakin and Padmé.
The carriage got closer to the pillars an slowed down.
When one of the Geonosians toom Padmé out the carriage she reached for her belt and pulled out a small key an out it in her mouth, then cuffing her to the pillar.

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd got my message." Obi-Wan spoke when they brought Anakin over to one of the other pillars.

"I retransmitted it just as you had requested, Master. Then we decided to come and rescue you both."

Obi-Wan looked up to his cuffed hands then back to Anakin.

"Good job!" Obi-Wan said sarcastically.

The crowd starts cheering as three large gates opened revealing a large green creature with long legs and sharp teeth. Another creature with horns on it's head like a rhino, and the last one was weird looking. It had eye's like a spider, body like a cat, and a tail of a rat.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Anakin stated.

"Just relax. Concentrate." Obi-Wan said.

"What about Padmé?"

"She seems to be on top of things."

Anakin and Luna look up an seeing Padmé climbing on top of the pillar she was locked to.
Luna snorted at what Obi-Wan had said. Padmé was quite literally on top of things.

The green creature came for Obi-Wan. It swiped at him a few times but he dodged them. The creature stabbed the pillar hitting the chain making Obi-Wan free, though he still had the handcuffs on. He continued dodging the attacks from the green monster.

The rhino like creature ran its way over to Anakin and Luna, when it got closer to Anakin he jumped over the creature and landing on it's back, wrapping the long chain around his horn and snapping it off from the top of the pillar. Anakin for a moment got a hold of the creature leading it over to the pillar Luna was chained to.
She also jumped on the creatures back snapping the chaing.

Anakin lost control of the creature and it started running away on it's own trying to get them off it's back.
Two Geonosians were riding on some other type of small creature. They were right behind us and zapping the creature Anakin and Luna were riding on.
Anakin amd Luna fell off the back of the very angry creature being dragged on the rough ground.

The Geonosians moved away from the creature. One of them ran over to Obi-Wan.
He grabbed the spear throwing them off the mount.

The creature finally had stopped running. Anakin slowly and carefully got up from the ground, Anakin lifted his hand slowly trying to calm it. He hopped on the creature wrapping his chain around it's horn once more. Luna also got one with Anakin holding onto hos shoulders trying not to fall. Anakin took control of the creature and made it ran over to Padmé's pillar, they rammed over the creature that was attacking Padme and killing it.

Luna let go of her brothers shoulders and scooched down so how to make it sit between Anakin and Luna.

"Jump!" Anakin shouted to Padmé.

She stood up straight before jumping. She took a deep breath then jumped. Padmé lands between Anakin and Luna putting her hands under Anakin's arms and kissing him on the cheek.

Anakin took control once more. He controlled the creature making it run over to Obi-Wan.
Luna scooched back again letting Obi-Wan sit between Luna and Padmé.
When Anakin took off again Luna wrapped her arms around Obi-Wan's chest trying not to fall off.
Obi-Wan looked over to her giving her a quick peck on her hand.
The scruffiness of Obi-Wan's beard tickled Luna's hand a little.