Chapter 7

Anakin and Luna were in the cockpit sitting with the pilot, as they flew closer to a bright
planet.

"Coruscant. The entire planet is one big city." The pilot spoke as the ship flew into the atmosphere. "There's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle. And look over there. Senator Palpatine is waiting for us."

The ship landed and the pilot opened the hatch. Anakin and Luna left the cockpit and met with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
They followed them out of the ship meeting with Senator Palpatine and Chancellor Valorum.
Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Jar Jar, Anakin, and Luna bowed to the two males standing on front of them.
They moved to the side allowing queen
Amidala pass by them.
Qui-Gon moved Anakin over to him an put his hands on Ani's shoulders. Obi-Wan did the same with Luna.

"It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty." Palpatine spoke. "With the communications breakdown, we've been very concerned. I'm anxious to hear you report on the situation."

Anakin looked at little to his right, noticing Padmé by the queen. She gave him a small smile. Anakin smiled at her back.

"May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum." Senator Palpatine finished.

"Welcome, Your Highness. It's an honor to finally meet you in person."

"Thank you, Supreme Chancellor." The queen spoke while walking with the two males with Anakin and Luna followed behind.

"I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the current situation. I've called for a special session of the senate to hear your position."

"I'm grateful for your concern, Chancellor."

"There is a question of procedure, but I'm confident we can overcome it." Palpatine spoke.

Anakin and Luna turned around seeing Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan weren't following us.

"Ani, Luna, guys, come on." Padmé said.

We listened to Padmé an followed her into a speeder of some kind. Anakin turned back, Qui-Gon motioned his hand telling him to go.

"The Queen's a bein' grossly nice, mesa tinks." Jar Jar said as they sat down.
"Pitty hot."

                        ♡

Anakin and Luna went to Padmé's room holding each other's hands.
When we got to the door the guard spoke to a lady on his comlink.

"The kids are here to see Padmé." The guard spoke.

"Let them in." A lady said through the comlink

The door opened automatically. We headed in them being stopped by a lady.

"I'm sorry guys, but Padmé isn't here right now."

"Who is it?" The queen spoke.

"Anakin and Luna Skywalker to see Padmé, Your Highness."

Anakin and Luna bowed to the beautiful queen as she turned the corner.

"I've sent Padmé on an errand."

"We're on our way to the Jedi Temple to start our training, I hope." Anakin said. "I may never see her again, so I came to say goodbye."

"We will tell her for you. We are sure her heart goes with you."

"Thank you, Your Highness." Anakin said bowing.

                      ♡

Luna and Anakin were in the Jedi Chambers  standing in front of all the Jedi Master's. A dark skinned man was holding a tablet with different items on it. Luna went first then Anakin did.

"A cup." She began. "A speeder. A ship, a cup."

"A ship. A cup. A ship. A speeder." Anakin said.

"Hmm. How feel you?" A small green guy asked.

"Cold, sir."

"Afraid are you?"

"No, sir."

"See through you two we can."

"Be mindful of your feelings." The man said.

"Your thoughts dwell on your mother." A man said that was sitting on the other side of the small green guy.

"I miss her."

"As do I." Luna said agreeing with Anakin.

"Mmm. Afraid to lose her, I think, mmm?"

"What has that got to do with anything?" Anakin questioned

"Everything. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.  I sense much fear in you."

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan headed into the room stating behind us. Qui-Gon stood behind Anakin, and Obi-Wan stood behind Luna.

"The Force is strong with them." A Jedi Master said.

"They are to be trained, then?" Qui-Gon asked.

"No, they will not be trained."

"No?"

"Their too old."

"They are the chosen one. You must see it."

"Mmm. Clouded this boy's future is."

"I will train them, then. I take Anakin and Luna Skywalker as my Padawan learner's."

"An apprentice you have, Qui-Gon. Impossible to take on two more."

"The code forbids it."

"Obi-Wan is ready."

"I am ready to face the trails."

"Our own counsel we will keep on who is ready."

"He is headstrong, and he has much to learn of the living Force, but he is capable.  There is little more he can learn from me."

"The young Skywalker's fate... will be decided later."

"Now is not the time for this. The senate is voting for a new supreme chancellor, and Queen Amidala is returning home, which will put pressure on the Federation and could widen the confrontation."

"And draw out the Queen's attacker."

"Go with the queen to Naboo and discover the identity of this dark warrior. This is the clue we need... to unravel the mystery of the Sith."

"May the Force be with you."