Chapter 9

Jar Jar emerged out of the water of Nabbo.
He headed to Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Panaka.

"Desa nobody dare." Jar Jar spoke. "The Gungan city is deserter. Some kinda fight, mesa tinks."

"Do you think they have been taken to the camps?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"More likely they were wiped out." Panka stated.

"Mesa no tinks so."

"Do you know where they are, Jar Jar?" Qui-Gon questioned.

"When in trouble, Gungans go to sacred place. Mesa show you. Come on. Mesa show you!"

Jar Jar ran passed everyone pretty quickly. The group followed behind Jar Jar.

Once they got there, three guards on some tall creatures guided them to the Gungan Boss.
Two of them stopped and the other Gungan guard kept moving to the Gungan Boss.

"Your Honor, Queen Amidala of the Naboo." The guard said as we kept moving .

"Uh, h-heyo dadee, Big Boss Nass, Hour Honor." Jar Jar nervously said as we stopped walking.

"Jar Jar Binks. Who's da uss-en uthers?" Nass questioned.

"I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo. I come before you in peace. " The Queen spoke.

"Ah, Naboo biggen. Yousa bringen da Machineeks. Yousa all bombad."

"We have searched you out because we wish to form an alliance."

"Your Honor. " Padmé spoke moving in front of everybody.

"Whosa dis?" Nass asked.

"I am Queen Amidala."

"What.." Luna whispered looking at Anakin who was also looking over to her.

'This is my decoy, my protection, my loyal bodyguard. I'm sorry for my deception, but it was necessary to protect myself. Although, we do not always agree, Your Honor, pur two great societies have always lived in peace. The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever. I ask you to help us. No, I beg you to help us. We are your humble servants."

Padmé said then out her left knee on the ground. "Our fate is in your hands." She finished as everyone else kneeled to the grounded also.

"Mmm. Ha!" Nass began to laugh a little. "Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans? Meeeesa lika dis! Maybe.. wesa.. bein friends."

Anakin was out in the sun playing around in the grass, waiting for someone to arrive at their little camp. While Luna was with Padmé, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon. She was standing closest to Obi-Wan.

"They're here!" Anakin shouted running over to us then standing over by Luna.

"Good they made it." Padmé stated as three speeders came zooming by.

"Your Highness." Panaka spoke.

"What is the situation?"

"Almont everyone's in camps. A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground resistance movement, I brought back as many of the leaders as I could. The Federation army's also much larger than we thought, and much stronger. Your Highness, this is a battle I don't think we can win."

"The battle is a diversion. The Gungans must draw the droid army away from the cities. R2."

R2 turned on a hologram that showed the Naboo palace.

"We can enter the curty using the secret passages on the waterfall side." Padmé continued. "Once we get to the main entrance, Captain Panaka will create a diversion. Then we can enter the palace and capture the victory. Without the victory, they will be lost and confused. What do you think, Master Jedi?"

"The viceroy will be well-guarded." Qui-Gon spoke.

"The difficulty is getting into the throne room. Once we're inside, we shouldn't have a problem. " Panaka stated.

"There is a possibility, with this diversion, many Gungans will be killed." Qui-Gon said.

"Wesa ready to do our-san part." Nass said.

"We have a plan which should immobilize the droid army. We will send what pilots we have... to knock out the droid control ship orbiting the planet." Padmé stated.

"A well conceived plan. However, there's great risk. The weapons on your fighters may not penetrate the shields." Qui-Gon went on.

"There's an even bigger danger." Obi-Wan spoke. "If the viceroy escapes, Your Highness, he will return with another droid army."

"Well, that is why we must not fail to get the viceroy. Everything depends on it."