Chapter 13

Obi-Wan landed the speeder outside of a crowded club. Luna and Obi-Wan hopped out of the speeder as they saw Anakin running to the bar.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan shouted as they ran to Anakin.

"Anakin! Luna shouted also to get Anakin's attention.

"She went into the club, Master." Anakin stopped pointing into the club

"Patience." Obi-Wan said trying to calm down Anakin. "Use the Force. Think."

"Sorry, Master."

"He went in there to hide, not to run."

"Yes, Master."

"Next time, try not lose it." Obi-Wan said taking Anakin's lightsaber out of Luna's hand putting it up to Anakin's face.

"Yes, Master."

"This weapon is your life."

"I try, Master." Anakin said taking the lightsaber out of Obi-Wan's hand.

"Why do I get the feeling you two are going to be the death of me." Obi-Wan said walking into the club.

"Don't say that, Master. You're the closest thing, Luna and I have to a father."

Luna looked to the floor while she walked with the boys, she never really saw Obi-Wan as a father to her, maybe she was little. But since she an adult she never saw Obi-Wan that way.

"Then why don't you listen to me?"

"I am trying."

"Can you see him?"

"I think he is a she. And I think she's a changeling."

"In that case be extra careful. Go and find her." Obi-Wan said then grabbing Luna's hand.

"Where you two going?" Anakin questioned looking down at Obi-Wan and Luna's hands then looking back up.

"For a drink." Obi-Wan guided Luna over to the bar keeping her close to Obi-Wan's side.
"Thank you." Obi-Wan thanked the bat tender when he gave them a drink. Obi-Wan took a big sip of his drink, while Luna drank a little at a time.

"Do you wanna buy some death stick?" A man asked that was standing by Luna and Obi-Wan.  "And what about you pretty lady?"

"You don't want to sell me or her death sticks." Obi-Wan said using the Jedi mind tricks on the man.

"I don't wanna sell you death sticks."

"You want to go home and rethink your life."

"I want to go home and re think my life."

"Thank you, Master." Luna thanked Obi-Wan.

"Anytime." Obi-Wan said giving Luna sm smile then drinking the rest of his drink.

Obi-Wan whipped around grabbing his lightsaber igniting it and cutting off the lady's left hand making her fall over. Luna and Obi-Wan lifted up the lady an bringing her outside.

"Easy. Jedi business. Go back to your drinks." Anakin told everyone in the club.

"Do you know who it was you were trying to kill?" Obi-Wan questioned as they put the lady on the concrete floor outside.

"It was a senator from Naboo." The assassin answered.

"And who hired you?" Luna questioned.

"It was just a job."

"Who hired you? Tell us. Tell us now!" Anakin shouted getting inpatient.

"It was a bounty hunter called--" The assassin said but being shot from a far with a dart.
They looked over an saw a man in a suit then flying off.
"Wee shahbit... sleemo."

"Toxic dart." Obi-Wan said taking the dart out the assassins neck.