Chapter 19

Luna woke up and found herself in a blue shield that made her float. She couldn't move her arms or legs.

"Luna, your awake." Obi-Wan said in relief. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." Luna said then looking up seeing Obi-Wan was in the position as her.

The door opened and Count Dooku came in.

"Traitor." Obi-Wan said.

"Oh, no, my friend. This is a mistake, a terrible mistake. They have done too far. This is madness." Dooku stated.

'I thought you were the leader here, Dooku."

"This had nothing to do with me, I assure you. I will petition immediately to have you two set free."

"Well, I hope it doesn't take too long. We nith have work to do."

"May I ask why a Jedi knight and their Padawan.. is all the way out here on Geonosis?"

"We've been tracking a bounty hunter named Jango Fett. Do you know him?"

"There are no bounty hunters here that I am aware of. The Geonosians don't trust them."

"Who can blame them? But he is here, I can assure you."

"It's a great pity that out paths have never crossed before, Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon always spoke very highly of you. I wish he were still alive. I could use his help right now."

"Qui-Gon Jinn would never join you."

"Don't be so sure my young Jedi. You forget that he was once my apprentice, just as you were once his. He knew all about the corruption in the senate, but he would never have gone along with it, if he had learned the truth as I have."

"The truth?"

"The truth... What if I told you that the Republic was now under control of the dark lord of the Sith?"

"No, that's not possible. The Jedi would be aware of it."

"The dark side of the Force has clouded their vision, my friend. Hundreds of senators are now under the influence of a Sith lord called Darth Sidous."

"I don't believe you."

"The Viceroy of the Trade Federation was once in league with this Darth Sidious, but he was betrayed ten years ago by the dark lord. He came to me for help. He told me everything. You must join, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"

"I will never join you, Dooku."

"How about your Padawan.."

"I would rather die then join the dark side!" Luna spat out.

"So be it." Dooku said then leaving the room.

Some time has passed since Dooku had left us. Luna's thoughts were all over the place. Is Anakin and Padmé alright? Will Obi-Wan and Luna make it out alive? Are the Jedi really blind that they aren't aware of a Sith lord in the senate?

"Obi-Wan.. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course Luna, you know you can talk to me about anything."

Luna sighed before she spoke.

"I.. I know that attachment is very forbidden to the Jedi code and you always remind us of that. But I've been breaking that a little everyday." Luna sighed once more. "What I'm trying is that, I love you Obi-Wan, since the say we met."

"Oh, Luna, I'm so glad you told me. Cause I love you too."

"You do."

"Yes, I do, more than anything."

"I wish I could come over to you and give you a hug right now." Luna smiled.

Two Geonosians came into the room turned off the blue shield and took Luna and Obi-Wan out the room and onto a carriage. They chained our hands to the carriage.

The carriage started moving out the room. The bright sun blinded Luna for a minute when she was exposed to it.

The carriage stopped moving. The Geonosians unlocked their chains and brought them over to very tall pillars and hooked them onto them.