Chapter 16

Luna and Obi-Wan were in a two seater ship. Obi-Wan detached the ship from the lightspeed ring.

"There it is, right where it should be. Our missing planet Kamino." Obi-Wan said as the ship flew closer to the planet.

The ship entered the planet. It was surrounded by water and heavy rain coming down.
Obi-Wan landed the ship on a large landing pad.

The cockpit door opened slowly making the heavy cold rain pour down on us.
Obi-Wan stood up walking down the wing of the ship.
Once Obi-Wan hit the floor, he held his hand out helping Luna out the ship.

"Thanks." Luna smiled once she got her two feet on the landing pad.

Obi-Wan gave Luna a little nod when she thanked him.

Obi-Wan lifted his hood with his free hand trying to keep his hair from getting wet.
Luna did the same lifting her dark brown hood over her head with her right hand.

They entered the bright white building being met up with a tall woman.
They took off their hoods looking at the woman.

"Master Jedi." The woman said. "The prime minister is expecting you."

"I'm expected?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Of course. He is anxious to meet you. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming. Now, please, this way."
We followed the tall lady through a long hallway that was also bright white. A door opened on it's own, showing tall man on the otherside. He stood up from his floating chair an took a few steps.

"May I present Lama Su." The lady said as they stopped in the middle of the room. "Prime Minister of Kamino. And this is Master Jedi--"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi. And my Padawan Luna."

"Hello." Luna bowed to the prime Minister.

"I trust you're going to enjoy your stay." Lama Su stated. "Please." He continued as floating chairs lowered from the ceiling.

Obi-Wan and Luna headed towards the two chairs an sat down listening to the Prime Minister.

"And now to business. You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule. 200,000 units are ready, with a million more well on the way."

"That's good news." Obi-Wan said looking over to the lady behind him then back to Lama Su.

"Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas... that his order will be met on time."

"I'm sorry. Master--"

"Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is still a leading member of the Jedi Council, is he not?"

"Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost ten years ago."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. But I'm sure he would have been proud of the army we've built for him."

"The army?"

"Yes. A clone army, and  I must say, one of the finest we've ever created."

"Tell me, Prime Minister, when my master first contacted you about the army, did-- did he say who it was for?"

"Of course he did. This army is for the Republic. But you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself."

"That's why I'm here."

They stood up from their chairs an followed Lama Su to the place were the clone army is being made.