Chapter 23

Anakin, Palpatine, Luna were running down the hall towards the elevator they originally we're on. Luna pushed the button that called the elevator up to them. They waited a few moments but it ended up not coming.

"Elevator's not working." Anakin stated.

"You don't say." Luna whispered to herself.

"R2, activate elevator 3224." Anakin said putting his comlink up to his mouth.

After waiting a minute for the elevator. The ship started shaking and tilting downwards. Making the group fall over onto the opened door. Luna climbed in then helping Anakin get up.
Luna helped Palpatine out a little bit grabbing arm. Helping him out.

They got a ways down the elevator until the ship started leveling out again. They started sliding down the elevator shaft. Palpatine grabbed Anakin's leg as they continued falling down the shaft. Luna wrapped her arms around Anakin's waist when he grabbed onto a wire that stopped them from falling.

"Woah." Obi-Wan spoke waking back up then getting a better grip wrapped his arms around Anakin.

"Easy. We're in a bit of a situation here." Anakin stated.

"Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, you missed a little bit." Luna spoke.

"Hold on." Anakin said.

"What is that?" Obi-Wan questioned as something come very fast towards them.

"Uh, oops. R2. R2, shut down the elevator."

"Too late. Jump!" Obi-Wan stated then letting go of Anakin.

Luna then also let go of Anakin as he let go of the wire he had a grip on. As they were sliding down Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Luna reached into their pockets and grabbed a small grappling hook and threw it up and it attached to a beam. Obi-Wan wrapped his arm around Luna's torso and Palpatine still had a hold of Anakin's leg. They were yanked into a opened door that was missing the elevator. They let go of the grappling hooks and landed straight on the ground.

"Let's find something in the main hanger bay that's still flyable." Obi-Wan sated standing up then grabbing Luna's hand helping her up. She grunted as she stood up from the hard landing.

"R2, get down here!" Anakin said to R2 through the comlink. "R2, do you copy?"

They continued their way to the hanger bay but then being stopped by a ray shield that Obi-Wan sensed when we got in the ship.

"Ray shields." Anakin said.

"Wait a minute. How did this happen? We're smarter than this?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Apparently not." Luna stated.

"I say patience." Anakin said.

"Patience?" Obi-Wan stated crossing his arms.

"Yes. R2, will be along in a few moments and then.. he'll release the ray shields."

A door opened then R2 came flying out squealing then hitting the wall on the other side.

"See? no problem." Anakin continued then some destroyers come from the door R2 came from. And then some other droids came from the other door.

"Don't move." The droid said to R2. Then R2 shocked the droid when it put it's hand by R2. "Ow!" The droid shouted then kicking R2 making him fall ti the ground.

"Do you have a plan B?" Obi-Wan questioned.

They were forced right up to the top floor where General Grievous was. Grievous turned around an saw them walk right towards him.