-35-

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once Y/n made it to the room she had pulled off her onesie to reveal the lingerie set before she grabbed her gifts for Huey, sitting them in her lap as she sat on the bed, waiting on Huey.

Lucky for her though the man was already walking up the stairs, the cookies cooling on the counter as Huey walked into the room to see Y/n's little "surprise".

"You're crazy" was the first thing Huey said as he got closer "But you love me" "Obviously, but what's all of this?" Huey asked, barely looking at the gifts Y/n held, his eyes scanning each part of Y/n's body.

"I wanted to give you your Christmas gifts early" Y/n smiles sweetly, acting a tad oblivious to what Huey truly wanted at the moment, knowing her boyfriend would much rather open her up before those gifts.

But Huey played along as he held the gift in hand, completely silent so he could keep his composure for the sake of making Y/n happy.

First was a scrapbook that Y/n took time to make, using every single photo they had from the start of their relationship to now.

The book alone had moved Huey, the man flipping through pages and seeing the little notes Y/n wrote down, mostly just words of love and affection, this alone pulling a few tears out of Huey as he wrapped Y/n into a hug.

"Aw baby, do you like it?" "Of course, I love this" Huey confessed, his crystal clear eyes showing how touched he was by the gift.

Next up was a watch that Huey wanted, but he didn't want to admit it as he would be roped in with the ignorance of capitalism, but he was happy that Y/n got it for him.

But what was another favorite was a chain that Y/n got, her name with Huey's last name engraved on it.

"I decided to let my pride go and take your name, you're welcome" Y/n joked, watching Huey clip the chain on before pressing his lips to Y/n's.

"You're amazing, too amazing" he breathed out, barely giving Y/n a chance to respond as he pushed Y/n further up into the bed till her head rested on pillows, Huey was quick to zip down his onesie a bit, allowing for it to rest on his hips, his soft v line still proudly showing for Y/n to see.

"Damn did you like the gifts that much?" "Yeah, but you're the best one," Huey says before kissing Y/n again, the woman shivering a bit as she felt Huey's chain dangle a bit, the cold metal chilling her chest.

As they kissed, Huey smoothed a hand against Y/n's thigh while the woman had to remind herself of the task at hand, bracing herself before suddenly switching spots with Huey, the man was shocked at how quick Y/n was.

"Tonight's about you, so relax" At first Huey wanted to protest, he wanted to take care of Y/n, and please her in every kind of way, but the sweet smile on her lips made him relax into the pillows, giving Y/n full control.

"Thank you" she smiled while also moving down to kiss Huey's cheek before she began to give attention to the man's neck, humming softly when she could feel Huey's bulge beneath her.

"You're so good to me, letting me dress you up for a holiday that you don't like" "B-because I wanna make you happy" Huey responds, his hands resting on Y/n's sides as she pulled down the zipper of Huey's onesie, exposing the man's chest and abs, a telling sign of his off the clock hobby.

"Well you're doing a good job, so good" Y/n smiled while moving down to Huey's chest, relishing in the man's warmth Huey couldn't look away, captivated by Y/n as her lips moved from his neck down, lips grazing his chain.

But Y/n had begun to nip at Huey's pecs, loving the feeling of her teeth sinking into the plush skin.

With each bite and kiss, Y/n could feel Huey shiver slightly, but when her lips grazed the man's nipple, Huey accidentally let out an airy breath that would have sounded like a whine if he were louder.