-12-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Its been a week since Leo showed up and I didn't feel like telling Huey about it, more focused on the field trip our school was taking us on.

Apparently we were going to the aquarium and I was definitely excited, Riley making fun of me a little.

"Man we to old to be looking at fucking fish" Riley said as we left class.

"Nigga you're just now turning 16, chill" I say as we walked through the halls "Huey get yo bitch, always saying sum" Riley said, Huey completely ignoring his brother as we walked, all of us leaving to our separate classes.

Time skip
It was the day of the field trip and I was definitely excited, getting ready as usual, just a bit earlier cause Huey was gonna pick me up.
Hair and fit check

Once I was ready Huey had texted me that he was here, and surprisingly nun of the boys were at home this morning so we had just left, Huey grabbing something for breakfast while Riley kept complaining about the field trip

"Riley we already here so just chill out" Huey warned as we got out of the car, walking over to our home room class that would be our little group for the field trip.

"Alright looks like everyone is here now, we can get one the bus and just sit tight" and with that we had all went to the back of the bus to sit with our friends, Huey letting me sit near the window.

"You excited?" I asked my boyfriend "I guess, as long as you're having fun, I'm chill" the boy shrugged as I tried to suppress a smile.

"Daaaamn nigga you soft" Riley laughed, Huey not caring.

Anyways the entire time we were all talking and playing around, Riley getting yelled at for standing up on the bus.

But eventually we had made it to the aquarium, our teacher telling us she'd be at one of the aquarium cafe's if we needed anything, everyone now splitting up.

Now me and Huey were looking around, looking at these huge spider crabs.

"They would be perfect for a seafood boil" I laughed "yeah definitely" Huey says, also laughing a bit as we looked at some other fish, Huey taking a few pictures of me, one of which he had instantly made his lock screen wallpaper.

"Oh my god look at the shark" I pointed out, the both of us looking at the sharks.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the two walked around, going to the kids area so Y/n could pet the stingrays and other small fish, Huey couldn't help but smile at how happy and excited Y/n is.

But after taking picture of Y/n petting a octopus, Huey had saw Leo walking over in the distance, making the boy annoyed, so to save his sanity and make a "subtle" statement, Huey had pulled Y/n into a kiss, surprising her a bit.

Once the two pulled away, Huey seeing that Leo had left, him and Y/n decided to go eat lunch at one of the cafes.

Time skip
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After eating and meeting up with everyone, the bus had taken us back to school, me and my friends all going to the neighborhood park to just chill before actually going home.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 567