-13-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a few weeks since the aquarium and homecoming was rolling around.

Not only was everyone scrambling to get a dress or suit, but also dates, and lucky for me I'm not lonely, but still I wanted to be asked to homecoming by Huey.

So far I've seen and helped with at least five hoco proposals, all of which were super sweet.

"Girl you need to take me with you to get a dress, because you always look amazing" Cindy says since I kind of have a reputation for dramatic homecoming looks.

"Sure, anyways y'all two going to hoco?" I asked the Freemen boys "yeah maybe" Huey responded, my expression dropping a bit.

"Maybe? You don't wanna go?" I asked again "I mean it'll be crowded and hot as hell in there, why force myself into that"

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Huey spoke he could see Y/n was upset about him not wanting to go, but in reality Huey had already asked about the color of her dress and a few people for help so he could ask Y/n to the dance.

Normally Huey didn't like stuff like this but as long as Y/n was there, he didn't mind, especially when he gets to see that pretty smile of her's.

Anyways once school had went out, Y/n and Cindy decided to go to a dress store that many didn't know about, the girl still a bit upset.

But while the two were out doing this, Huey and Riley went over to the girl's home to talk to her brothers.

"Wassup Huey, you need sum?" Derick asked the boy "yeah, it's for homecoming" Huey stated, him and Riley being dragged into the house by all four boys.

"Damn calm down with all that grabbing nigga" Riley spoke "whatever kid, anyways Huey we thought you weren't going?" Aiden asked.

"I only said that so I could surprise Y/n, but I don't know how to do the whole homecoming proposal thing" the boy sighed.

"Well you came to the right place" and now the boys all got started on an idea.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"I know this shouldn't be a big deal but like I'm still kind of upset" I say to Cindy as we looked at dresses.

"True but maybe he's trying to surprise you" Cindy smiled "mhm, I hope so, but either way I'm going" I shrugged Cindy getting excited as we both ended up finding our dresses with me sending my brothers a picture of it.

After leaving the dress shop me and Cindy had ended up getting food, the both of us just excited for homecoming.

As me and Cindy talked, Huey had texted me, checking if I still liked cupcakes.

"That's such a random question bro" Cindy laughed "right, but if he's buying cupcakes then he better buy the ones from that one bakery, they're so good"

But little did I know Huey really was doing that.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 504