-32-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*yawn*" Right now I was waking up, rolling around the bed to realize Huey was gone.

"Damn, it's cold in here" I shivered, getting up and grabbing a blanket from the closet, wrapping myself up before leaving the room to see Huey in the kitchen cooking.

It was obvious he was in the zone, the boy seeming to not pay attention to his surroundings while I looked him over, seeing Huey wearing a black cropped shirt that also hugged him pretty well from what I could see.

'Damn, he fine' I thought before walking over and placing my blanket-covered arms around Huey.

"How come you didn't wake me up? And why is it so cold in here?" I asked, seeing Huey turn to me, the man simply picking me up in his arms and sitting me down on the counter next to him.

"Cause you need the rest" Huey answered while continuing to cook.

Once Huey was done cooking we were sitting together on the couch, a random movie on as we ate.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked "It's up to you, but I know your brothers and Grandad wanna see you" Huey explained.

"Yeah they texted me this morning, I guess we can go see them then" I shrugged "Well then let's start getting ready," Huey said as we got up, the man staying back to do the dishes as I started to get ready.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n got ready Huey had already gotten done with the dishes and had gotten dressed, haven already showered and stuff before he made breakfast.

But as he got dressed Huey had looked at a small box hidden in a drawer, holding it in his hand.

"Damn I'm nervous," he thought out loud, just as heard the bathroom door open, Huey instantly put up the box and turned towards Y/n.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"You good?" I asked, walking out of the bathroom to see Huey who was already dressed.

"Yeah I'm fine, but you look good," he says, the simple compliment made me smile a little too hard, my hand flying over my mouth as I thanked Huey.
Hair and fit check

"Really?" "What?" I asked as Huey walked up to me, pulling my hand away and kissing my lips without warning

Once Huey pulled away my smile stuck as I looked at him "Mhm, that's all I wanted to see"

After that we left for Huey's car, heading over to my brother's home first since everyone else was there too.

I was pretty excited to see everyone, especially my brothers who had actually "moved out" or well...bought houses right next to each other.

But anyways for most of the drive, I was asleep till Huey had tapped me to wake up since we were here.

With the news I quickly got out of the car and ran up to the house, not even bothered to knock as I unlocked the door with my key, busting in and running to the living room.

"I knew it," Aiden says, as he catches me in a hug, my brothers all joining in on it.

"I missed y'all," I say "We missed you too" "Yeah, especially after your ass stopped texting for a week" Elijah and Grayson added.

"I had finals" "And? At least say hi, you done made Derick worry about you" At the mention of my oldest brother I had turned to him after everyone had pulled out of the hug, a look on my face as I looked at Derick.

"I made you worry?" I asked "Yeah, you need to text more, especially cause we're getting old" Derick exaggerated as I gave him a hug "You're not even that old"

After talking with my brothers I was able to give Grandad and Riley hugs, Riley only letting the hug last a few seconds before pulling back to dap me up.

"Yeah keep that shit to a minimum" he states as Cindy pushes him aside to hug me.

"Whatever weirdo, anyways how you doing? You look good" "I've been fine, how about you?" I asked "Same as last time you saw me"

"Damn, so we don't get hugs?" Amani asked from behind, making me turn around to see her and Brooklyn standing there with smiles.

"Oh my god" Of course I had given the two hugs, the two women probably the closest thing I had to sisters.

But now after greeting everyone, we were chilling in the living room as I updated everyone on my life and they did the same.

Riley and Cindy had also gotten home after Riley and Ed had made a "Hit" or whatever criminal shit he did to make money, but Cindy had a pretty regular job that did well.

Everyone was doing well and I was happy for them, and I was just happy to be back with the family I knew and loved.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 835