-16-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I slept a dreamless sleep, I started to wake up, a bit fuzzy about my surroundings, just feeling relaxing circles being rubbed into my back.

Once I did gain some awareness, I realized it was Huey, reminding me of last night.

"Good morning Beautiful" Huey greeted "good morning love" I slightly grumble, trying to rub my eyes.

"Your brothers making breakfast right now if you wanna get up for that"

I wanted to get up and eat, but they weren't even done cooking, so why not waste time?

"Yeah, we can get up when their done" I answer, Huey not minding my answer.

Anyways I turned on my tv, deciding to watch gravity falls.

As the show played, me and Huey laughing at whatever was going on in the show, and my hand held his.

For a second I moved my attention away from the tv, moving Huey's hand so I could see his knuckles, not expecting to see them so bruised up.

"Oh Huey, why didn't you bandage them up?" I question "it's nothing serious" "but it is Huey, *sigh* you're too hardheaded sometimes," I say, getting out of bed, and throwing on some slides.

"You stay there" I stated before leaving the room, going to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit.

"What's up sis, you good?" Derick asked, most of the breakfast almost done besides the pancakes and breakfast potatoes.

"Yeah I'm fine, you're almost done?" "Mhm, you and Huey better hurry before Aiden and Elijah start eating," my brother said as I laughed, the two boys were annoyed as I made my way back to my room.

Once back in my room I had made Huey hold out his hands for me, cleaning the wounds with some alcohol and peroxide before wrapping them up.

"See, I could have been taken care of you," I say, annoyed a bit "yeah, thank you" "mhm, just tell me when you're hurt," I say, lightly kissing Huey's knuckle, his hand moving to my cheek so he could kiss me.

"I will, I promise"

After our moment we went downstairs to see breakfast ready, fixed our plates, and sat down at the table.

"So how was hoco?" Derick asked, me and Huey sharing a look.

"It was cool at first, but uh this dude Chris-" "that same dude that shot that party up?" Elijah asked as I nodded.

"What's his last name?" Aiden asked, confusing me a bit "Jackson" I simply answer, my brothers all sharing an upset look.

"This nigga finna get himself killed now," Aiden said, "why?" "He used to always fuck with us during school, bro not even supposed to be in school still, they kicked his ass out" Grayson stated, confusing me cause I would never guess that.

"Well he tried to mess with Y/n and we got into it," Huey says, my brothers, looking at me now.

"He touched you?" Derick asked, the attention made me feel just a bit smaller at the moment.

"No, but he did back me up against a wall..." the room fell silent, but one thing was that all the boys including Huey, were all tapping their feet like they were all thinking about something.

"Yeah well, he not pulling that shit again" that was all Derick said before getting up from the table, taking his phone out, and calling someone.

"Well uh...that's was cool" I awkwardly said, everyone still silent.

After breakfast and that weird ass moment, Huey had to go back home, kissing me goodbye before leaving.

Now I was just chilling in my room, watching movies and texting Cindy, falling back asleep at some point.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 620