-29-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Senior year was now just two weeks away and honestly, I couldn't wait for it.

Both I and Huey had already been accepted into our top schools, the two being about three hours away from each other.

But currently, I and Huey were walking around our neighborhood for a bit, simply talking and all of that good stuff.

"You ready for senior year?" I asked "yeah, it'll be like any other year, just a bit more expensive" Huey stated, a small laugh being pulled out of me.

"Yeah I guess, but at least we're almost done" "yeah I can't wait for college honestly," Huey said, which was a bit funny.

But now we had walked into some fast food place and decided to get some food and we're now chilling at the park.

"So you gonna join a sorority?" Huey asked as we sat at a table "I don't know honestly, it could be fun" I shrugged "yeah it could, plus you seem like a sorority girl" "what's that supposed to mean?" I questioned.

"I'm just saying" Huey shrugged "mhm, well I'll think about it, what about you? You gonna finally make some friends or join a frat?" I joked, sipping on my soda as my boyfriend glanced over at me.

"I have enough friends, I don't need any more" "Huey your only friends are my brothers, and Cindy honestly" "And?" The boy questioned, my face blank for a moment before I rolled my eyes.

"Mkay Huey, whatever you say," I say "don't be like, it's just that college is probably just like high school with adults" "I know, I was just saying, plus it's not like I'll see you much," I say before eating some fries, the thought of having a falling out with Huey always making me anxious.

"Is that what you're worried about?" My boyfriend questioned "yeah, I mean we'll be in two separate cities" "that doesn't mean anything, you know I'll visit" Huey stated, sincerity in his voice.

"For how long though? We're both gonna be busy with school and probably jobs too, and you know you'll probably start another organization at college too, how's a high school relationship going to make it through all of that?"

Once I said everything, I looked up from my hand to see Huey inches from my face, scaring me a bit.

"You think this is just a high school relationship? Cause I plan on marrying you the moment we leave college" Huey says, his gaze intense.

"Really?" "Yeah really, you should know how crazy I am over you" "how crazy though?" I asked with a grin, seeing Huey roll his eyes at me.

"Beautiful I've fought for you before, and honestly I wouldn't hesitate to kill if I truly had to. You're one of the few people in this world that I can't live without, so don't be thinking a little distance is going to take you away from me, cause you'll still be mine and I'll still be yours" Huey spoke before kissing me, the two of us so close that I had ended up sitting on his lap.

But of course, since we were outside we had to cut things short, pulling away with smiles on our lips.

"Bet you're really happy now huh?" Huey mocked "yeah I am," I say, my boyfriend, mocking me a bit more before laughing and pressing a kiss to my cheek, the two of us spending our moment eating and joking around, simply just carefree.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 593