-20-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was Monday and I still had to wear the little brace on my calve, but also there was no volleyball game this week for me so the team was glad about that.

But also news had gone around that Chris had been found in critical condition in some alleyway, completely beaten and all.

Now I'm not dumb, I saw the bloody and bruised knuckles on my brothers, but I also don't snitch, and Chris deserved that beating.

But anyways I was dressed and everything and was just looking over myself and the new set of nails that Huey paid for.
Hair and fit check

Nails

Once done I grabbed my keys before heading out to my car

Already I was getting texts from Riley to hurry up and get to school. I ended up just ignoring the text, knowing Riley was just going to keep rushing me till I'm there.

But anyways I decided to just go straight to school, Huey said he had grabbed me my normal order from Starbucks.

Once I did make it to school, walking in with Cindy, the two of us talked as usual while passing people that we knew.

And when we got to class, Huey and Riley were chilling at the back table, our Starbucks and Riley's McDonald's sitting on the table.

"Hey pretty boy" I joked, going up to Huey and pecking his lips, not missing the way he smiled while rolling his eyes.

"Hey pretty girl, that's your stuff right here by the way," the boy said, my eyes going over to the Starbucks that he bought me.

"Thank you" I smiled, kissing his cheek before taking a sip of my drink.

Once everyone walked in, Jazmin and her friends sat at a table next to us, our teacher had gotten notes started since we were on a new unit.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As everyone took notes, Y/n focused too on the lesson to notice the glances Huey would make at her, but his attention quickly went to his phone when getting a notification.

𝐉𝐚𝐳𝗺𝐢𝐧

Jazmin:
*2 attachments*

Huey:
Jazmin, I ain't even gonna look at that shit

Jazmin:
Sorry, it was an accident 🤭
But I bet I looked better than Y/n

Huey:
You wouldn't look better than her
even if I had my eyes closed😑

The user has been blocked

After blocking Jazmin Huey simply put his phone back in his pocket before looking over at Y/n again.

To Huey, Y/n was like art, perfectly made with zero imperfections, no matter how many Y/n would try to point out to him, he'd just simply turn down the idea of her not being perfect before showering her affection.

And so Huey also never looked at any other girl the way he looked at Y/n, which is probably why he's so infatuated with her.

But anyways notes had ended and the teacher was playing a video for the rest of class, the lights off as Y/n chilled on her phone, not fazed when Huey took her hand in his, lightly kissing her knuckles before also getting onto his phone.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Hey, Y/n you wanna have a sleepover or sum Saturday?" Cindy asked me.

"Yeah sure, you know I love hanging out with you" I smiled at Cindy, Riley talking about how he should be invited for some reason.

"Bruh you can't come with us, it's a girls-only sleepover," I say to the boy "bruh it's at your house though, all those brothers and I can't come over?" Riley asked, making me roll my eyes.

"If you're nice to both me and Y/n then you and Huey can come along or whatever, plus I bet Y/n would like that" Cindy laughed, making me roll my eyes at her before looking over at Huey.

"You good?" I asked "yeah I'm good, just chilling" the boy stated just as the bell rang, all of us gathering our things up and leaving for our next class for the day.

Time skip
Finally, the school day was over for me since I had a free period today, and out of boredom, I decided to go to Freeman's home to see if Grandad was there.

Once I made it to the house I knocked on the door, and the old man opened the door for me.

"What brings you here cutie pie? The boys aren't even back yet" he asked me as we walked into the kitchen.

"I wanted to see if you were here grandad" I grin "well in that case, how about you help me make dinner"

And of course, I agreed, me and grandad kind of talking trash about the boys as we cooked, the two of us cracking up at each other's jokes.

But once we were almost done cooking, Huey and Riley got back, but I didn't notice at first till Huey made him and Riley's presence known, the two finding this funny for some reason.

Huey was also trying to act mean, avoiding my hugs and kisses with the excuse of me talking trash with grandad.

"Mkay then, I see how it is" I state, turning away from Huey and slowly walking away from him, stopping every few steps to check and see if my guilt-tripping was working.

And honestly, it didn't work till I jingled my keys and yelled out bye to everyone, only then did Huey walk over to me, his arms now around my waist.

"You play too much," he said, a hand on my chin to make me face him just before Huey placed his lips on mine.

"Sure I do" I rolled my eyes before kissing Huey one last time before agreeing to wash our hands so we could eat dinner before I had to go back home later that night, my brothers all making me have a "sleepover" with them in the living room, all of us knocking out in the first ten minutes.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1012