-9-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was mine and Huey's date and I was getting ready for that, taking extra time to get ready, having to take my hair into account since I had taken down my braids.

As I got ready I had "Igor's theme" by Tyler, the creator, playing, singing along in the shower.

Once I was out I had dried off, putting in some lotion and doing the rest of my skin care and beginning on my hair, ending up checking myself out once I was ready.
Hair and fit check

After checking myself out I had grabbed my things, walking downstairs to see Huey surrounded by my brothers, his eyes still falling on me as I walked over

"Damn stop standing around him like that, it's weird" I say to them, the boys all moving out of my way.

"Sorry sis, was just having a chat" Grayson smiled, all of them seeming off as I looked at Huey, seeing he was basically in a all black fit with a black button down that was slightly open a bit.

"Got yo chest out and everything, who you trying to impress?" I questioned the boy with a smile as he rolled his eyes

"well hopefully this really pretty girl" he responded, my face switching to surprise at how quick his response was.

"I- you know what, let's get this date started, I love y'all, byeee" I say, blowing a dramatic kiss to my brothers before me and Huey left to his car, hand in hand as he opened the car door for me.

"So where are we going?" I asked once Huey got into the car.

"Somewhere, just hold on" he responded "Huey come on now, at least give me a basic idea" I pleaded.

"it's just dinner and a movie, couldn't think of anything grand to be honest, but I did get you something" "dinner and a movie isn't bad, and what did you get me?" I asked, watching as Huey grabbed something from the back seat.

Turns out that something was a bouquet of flowers, very pretty ones at that.

"Aw Huey these are so pretty thank you" I smiled, kissing his cheek before looking at the flowers, not noticing Huey's gaze on be before starting up the car and driving off.

The whole car ride was kind of silent but not in a bad way, more of a mutual silence, Huey driving with one hand on the wheel, the other holding onto my hand.

Eventually we made it to the restaurant, it was one of those places that nobody talks about, but is actually extremely good once you try it.

Once we walked in we were basically instantly lead over to a table.

"Wow a nice restaurant for me? Huey Freeman you shouldn't have" I joked after we ordered our drinks.

For a bit me and Huey made awkward small talk till I decided to ask him something.