-27-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once I made it to Huey's home I texted him that I was outside, not even able to knock on the door when I saw it swing open and I was wrapped in a tight hug, making me laugh a little as I hugged Huey back.

"You missed me that much?" "Of course, I did" Huey smiled before kissing my lips, his hands currently on my ass.

"Who you talking to Hu- okayyy nephew, got himself a little girlfriend" a woman announced, making all of Huey's Cousins come out to see, the boy putting his head against mine with a sigh.

"You see what I was talking about?" "Yeah"

"Damn Huey so you weren't gonna tell me you had a girlfriend? I thought we were close" a boy with pulled-back locs said, Huey, saying that his name was Nique, Q for short.

"You didn't ask, and I just met you yesterday" Huey grumbled, grabbing my hand so we could go up to his room.

"Be like that then, and I'll talk to you later ma" Q winked at me, me and Huey sharing a look before trying to stifle our laughter.

"So basically they're here because of Katrina and now they're taking over the house?" I summed the situation up "yeah basically, I know how to cook gumbo now cause those greedy niggas keep making me" Huey complained.

"I mean that's not that bad, I wouldn't mind trying to, but only if you wanted to make it" I shrug "well of course I'd make it for you, I'd do anything for you, but those hoodlums? Hell no"

"Nah not the hoodlums" a hearty laugh ripped through me.

"It's true though" Huey laughed just as he was called down to make some more Kool-aid, the two of us going down to the kitchen.

"So Lil girl, where did you get that skirt, it looks real nice," Huey's aunt asked me "oh I got it online" "really? Hm, how about you let me borrow it, I might be able to fit it" the woman spoke, me and Huey making eye contact for a moment.

"Um I'd rather not, but I can give you the website" "the website? Bitch you think you bougie or sum?" The woman started.

"I mean I must not be that bougie since you wanted this skirt" my shoulders shrugged as I spoke, the woman looking surprised before walking off and mumbling.

"Finally someone said something" my boyfriend sighed in relief "yeah well hurry up, the little kids are what scare me" "huh? I thought you liked kids" Huey questioned, "yeah but these are a little wild" I explained, seeing the boy nodded in agreement.

But after making the Kool-aid Huey was forced to cook for everyone again, this time having to fry catfish, shrimp, and chicken.

"I'll help you," I say, getting up and washing my hands before helping Huey cook.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the dynamic cooked, Nique kept his eye on Y/n, making an excuse in his head that excused the fact that he wanted to have Y/n.

But once Y/n and Huey were done cooking they had sat everything out before washing their hands, only to see Huey's cousins had already cleared things out.

"*sigh* bruh?" Huey sighed, a bit embarrassed with how they were acting but more so because Y/n was there.

"Damn ma you can cook, shii how bout you come with us to Louisiana when we get back on our feet? I'd treat you real nice in ways my Lil cousin probably can't do" Nique grinned at Y/n, seeing her glance at Huey before smiling.

"I don't know about that last part, see your little cousin treats me reeeeal good, and just so you know, he is not little by the way" the girl giggled before grabbing Huey's hand, dragging him off to his room.