-15-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
All week everyone's been getting ready for homecoming and today was finally the day. All of my brothers took me out yesterday to buy a bunch of hygiene and perfume stuff that I wanted, also taking me out to get my nails done.
Your nails

But as of now me, Cindy, and Felicity were all getting ready in my room, with me taking a shower and washing off a face mask I had on before continuing the rest of my routine

Once dry and moisturized and had my hair in a clean style, I had Cindy help me with my dress a bit, needing it zipped up in the back.
Hair and fit check

"Aw babe you look so good" Felicity smiled "thanks but the both of y'all look good too" I complimented

"Oh, we know that, anyways do a spin real quick," Cindy asked as I did just that.

"Man Huey is lucky he got to you before me," Felicity said as I rolled my eyes.

"Better not let Huey hear you" Cindy laughed as I checked my phone to see Riley texting in the group chat that he, Huey, and Felicity's boyfriend Kaden, were all waiting for us.

Once we walked down, my brothers all got hyped, making the three of us take some pictures.

"Y'all we have to go" "just hold up" Derick demanded, taking a few more pictures, about to take another before I decided to walk away from my spot.

"De I gotta go, I love you though" I smiled, hugging my brother, and having to hug the other three too.

"Yeah, I love you too, anyways have fun at hoco" "don't do anything weird," Derick and Grayson said as we walked out the house to a limo, the driver holding the door open for us.

"Heyyy yall" I had more energy than normal, the boys all saying hey as I sat in front of Huey, Felicity, and Cindy on either side of me.

"Damn- I mean wow, you look great" Huey spoke, the boy eying me down, a hand resting on my knee as I looked him up and down.