-17-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
We were finally back at school and I was tired, having to go to morning practice.

And so it wasn't a surprise that I was half awake in science, Cindy having to pinch me just so I could do notes.

"Alright that concludes notes, now I will be assigning you partners for the project that I just went over at the start of class" our teacher exclaimed, picking up a sheet of paper and beginning to read off of it.

Lucky for us this teacher was cool and most people got partnered up with their friends.

"Huey and Y/n you will be partnered up for this as well," our teacher said, the both of us happy, but others weren't.

"You can't let them partner up, their dating" Jazmin stated "so?" "So, they'll probably get off task" "we'll miss Dubois, seeing that their both passing with A's and you can barely make a c in this class, I advise that you sit down and let me finish speaking"

"Damn- Haha" I and everyone in the class had started to laugh, even Huey.

After that and Jazmin went silent, the class went on and everyone got with their partners to start planning out the project, me and Huey doing the same.

"You wanna come over to do this? Grandad has another date and Riley's going over to Cindy's" Huey asked.

"Yeah I can, let me text my brothers though," I say, the bell ringing for the passing period, everyone getting up and packing their things up.

"Come on let's get you to class," Huey said, the two of us walking out of the class.

Time skip
The school day was over and I went home, packing a little bag of stuff, just in case I end up spending the night.

But also I had gotten changed into one of those tracksuit outfits, leaving my bra off cause the wire kept stabbing me all day.
Hair and fit check

I was finally ready I had grabbed my things, also texting Huey that I was on my way now

"Bye y'all," I say, my brothers, all telling me bye just as I walked out.

Once in my car, I had "Superman" by Eminem playing, cruising down the street since the Freeman's were a street away or something.

Anyways I knocked on the door, and Grandad answered as usual.

"Well hello Cutiepie, here for that project Huey was talking about?" The man asked "mhm, is he in his room?" "Yep, you can go up there now if you want, grandad got a Lil date though" he smiled, a small giggle leaving my lips as I walked passed the man, going up to Huey's room.

Now normally I would knock but this time I just ended up walking right in, not expecting to see a shirtless Huey, his hair also in a puff.

I wasn't expecting to walk in on Huey like this, but at the same time, I wasn't mad either.