-18-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, I was just waking up, my legs a bit sore, a reminder of last night, and the fact that I and Huey were supposed to have school today.

A few minutes passed and I finally forced myself to get up,  seeing a sports bra and some spandex shorts laid out on the bed, obviously courtesy of Huey.

Once I was dressed and popped my bag and every other joint in my body, I made my way downstairs, finally able to smell and hear breakfast being made, Grandad's voice ringing through the home.

"Alright now boys, I know you got them girlfriends and you doing all that nasty shit, but you better treat em right, especially you Huey, I don't want to ever see my little cutie pie hurt because you don't know how to act"

I guess Grandad was on one of his tangents, but I wanted to hear where this goes.

"Don't worry Grandad I would never hurt her" "well good then, shi we all know there can only be one knucklehead in this house and that's Riley" The old man jokes, Riley beginning to fuss a bit.

"Morning yall" I greeted, finally walking out to see breakfast done.

"Morning Cutie, sleep well?" Grandad asked, a weird chuckle leaving his lips as he elbowed Huey a little.

"Yeah I slept fine, also don't we have school today?" I asked "yeah well I decided to make breakfast, I'll drop you, kids, off at school before your presentation" grandad reassured, me and the boys nodding as we all began to fix our plates.

Once we all sat down it was weirdly funny, me and Huey giggling every time we shared eye contact.

"So you two good on your project? Huey here told me you went to sleep early" "yeah, y'all sure you just slept?" Grandad and Riley asked, my mouth full of food, leaving Huey to answer.

"Yeah I finished the rest, and don't be weird," Huey said, that last part directed at Riley and Grandad.

Anyways the four of us ate breakfast, grandad telling us about the date.

"And you know what that bitch wanted? Three pounds of crab leg and crawfish, I damn near Hollard" the man said, a slight laugh leaving my lips.

"Grandad you're gonna have to calm down on dating, any more girlfriends and dates and you're gonna be pulling out the rest of your hair" I stated, Grandad and the boys laughing.

"You got a point cutie pie, I'll keep that in mind"

After a bit me and Huey had gone back up to his room to get ready, the boy pulled his shirt off for me to see only about two hickeys on his chest, a whole lot less than what was on my chest and neck.

"That's not fare" "what is?" "Nothing" I huffed out, turning around and pulling out my outfit for the day.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n pulled out her outfit, grabbing her shirt off the bed, she felt Huey wrap his arms around her waist, his cheek resting on the back of the girl's shoulder blade.

Now Huey isn't the biggest on affection unless it's from Y/n, but he also wanted to try harder and make sure Y/n knows that he cares, remembering how his parents were before he and Riley had to go stay with Grandad.

"You want something huh?" Y/n joked, feeling Huey's thumbs smooth over her stomach a bit, making a little smile pull at her lips.

"Nah I just love you" the boy spoke, knowing the small effect he had.

"Hm, is that so" Y/n smugly grinned, a giggle leaving her lips when Huey had pinched her stomach a little.

"it is"

Finally, the two were dressed and ready for school, Huey the one to drive to school.

Once the two made it to school, Y/n was a bit excited to present their project for some random reason that Huey couldn't put his finger on.

But once the two made it to their class, Huey figured out why she was so excited, and that was because the shirt Y/n wore had her neck exposed, and Jazmin was the first to see the hickeys on Y/n, Riley laughing at the girl's expression, Cindy laughing as well.

"You're a fucking whore" Jazmin stated, getting right into Y/n's face, Y/n was not fazed at all.

"I mean that's the goal right?" She asked with a slight grin Jazmin getting angrier by the second, still having to sit down due to their teacher needing everyone to be in a seat for the presentations.

Up first were Cindy and Riley, the two laughing at whatever nonsense as they walked to the front of the class to get started on their presentation.

Surprisingly it was well put together but that was all thanks to Cindy.

Anyways it was now Huey and Y/n's turn, Huey having Y/n read off a few slides while he read the rest.

The presentation was well put together and the two were pretty proud of it, already knowing they had made a good grade.

After others presented and it was time for everyone to head to their other classes, Huey letting Y/n influence him into skipping and hanging out together for the rest of the day, an idea that Huey didn't mind that much.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 909