Who Let the Dogs Out

The heroes watch Pixelator and Fashionista fly toward them as their new allies help them deal with the entourage. When the helicopter hovers over them, the two are surprised when they can clearly hear Fashionista's angry yells.

"How dare you steal my entourage! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! You even dressed them up in those stupid outfits! You're just like Cheng-Dupain. Stealing the results of my hard work by turning my fans against me!" Fashionista exclaims as she shakes her fist in anger.

"Oh, will you be quiet? You've become useless now since your main ability is gone. So, just sit in the helicopter and let me finish this." Pixelator tells her in annoyance

Fashionista quickly turns her glare toward him and shouts.

"Shut up!" I will not allow this transgression to go without punishment. I will have vengeance on her for taking my fans and putting them in her stupid fan club!" Fashionista shouts at him before looking toward her pilot entourage member.

"Ram into them! Now!" Fashionista orders, to Pixelator's shock.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Panicking, he shouts as the helicopter rapidly descends toward the heroes.

The heroes also panic when the helicopter blades head toward them and turn toward the fighting crowd.

"Watch out!" Ladybug warns, causing more than a few eyes to turn toward her to see the helicopter coming toward them.

"Oh, crap!" Nate says as he quickly rolls out of the way, Nino and Alix not far behind him.

"Move, move, move!" Sabrina repeatedly shouts in alarm as she tries to push Ivan and anyone else out of the helicopter's path.

All the heroes manage to get out of the way in time, with the leftover entourage members barely able to do the same. After the dive, the helicopter regains some height and turns around in preparation to attack again while Fashionista is yelling at the pilot.

"You missed them all! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. Do it again, and make sure you hit someone this time!" Fashionista exclaims while Pixelator shouts at her.

"Will you stop and let me do my job? It'll be easier if you let me use my powers." Pixelator exclaims, but Fashionista isn't listening.

When Pixelator realizes this, he takes a deep breath and lets out a sigh of annoyance.

"Forget it. I don't know why Hawkmoth made me work with you in the first place." Pixelator grunts as he waits for the helicopter to close in toward the ground for another charge.

He quickly jumps out and rolls onto the ground before standing up. However, this action causes Hawkmoth to make a connection with him.

"What are you doing? You must stick together if you're going to prevail." Hawkmoth tells him, causing Pixelator to shout at him in frustration.

"How am I supposed to do that when I can't aim at the heroes while dragged into an anger-fueled charge? It would be easier for me to stay out of the helicopter and let her tantrum while I try to hit the heroes on the ground!" Pixelator shouts at the villain in frustration.

"Fine, but don't forget whose dream is on the line if you mess up." Hawkmoth accepts his answer.

Pixelator bites his tongue at that warning and focuses on searching for the Miraculous wielders among the heroes. Luckily for him, the heroes were more focused on dodging the helicopter when he jumped out and didn't notice his escape.

"We have to do something about her," Ladybug says as she watches the helicopter fly back up.

"I got this." Cat Noir tells her as the helicopter goes in for another dive.