In The Hole

Everyone left in the courtyard stares in horror as they see Chloe covered in black smoke after the Akuma lands on her contest design.

"Ah crap," Alix mutters, summing up the thoughts running through everyone's minds.

"Everyone hurry up and get into a classroom. The police are already on their way." Mr. Damocles orders the stragglers, still not in a classroom.

"Come on, dude!" Nino shouts as he turns toward Adrien... only to see Adrien already missing.

"Dude?" Nino questions in a panic as he looks around for Adrien but still doesn't see him.

"I think he just ditched us," Nate tells Nino while at the same time moving towards a shocked Marinette.

"You need to hurry up and get going too. Hurry." Nate whispers urgently to Marinette, waking her up slightly.

Marinette nods and prepares to run away before she finds strings wrap around her leg, preventing her escape and causing her to fall.

"You're not going anywhere until you admit that you cheated!" Chloe shouts from within the smoke. Although, her voice sounds slightly distorted.

Marinette and Nate turn around to see the smoke disappear and Chloe's new form.

Like Evillustrator, Chloe's form stayed like her human self. The only real difference is her change of clothes. She now wore a beautiful yellow business dress with matching yellow and white heels with her contest design hat on her head. Over her eyes are her sunglasses.

Sabrina acts quickly by getting in front of Chloe.

"Chloe, you need to stop this. You don't have to do this because you lost. There will be more opportunities for you." Sabrina tells Chloe in an attempt to get through to her while Nate and Nino are trying to free Marinette.

Chloe looks at Sabrina with a raised eyebrow as she lowers her sunglasses to give Sabrina a good look at her now yellow eyes. She then puts her glasses back up and smirks at Sabrina.

"The name is Fashionista now, and you look decent enough. I think I'll make you a part of my entourage again." Fashionista tells Sabrina as she quickly raises her hand forward.

Sabrina panics when she says that and tries to get out of the way. But she suddenly finds her clothes wrap around her like a cocoon.

"Please stop, Chl-" Sabrina shouts before her mouth is engulfed in the cocoon with the rest of her head.

"I thought I told you it's Fashionista, now. You should listen to your employer and leader." Fashionista tells Sabrina with an annoyed look on her face as Sabrina is fully engulfed.

The people watching this are shocked when they see what happened to Sabrina. Even the faculty member running towards Marinette, Nate, and Nino to help was frozen in their tracks. Alix, who had grabbed one of the gears on Rose and Juleka's hat to try and cut Marinette free, is the only one able to say anything.

"What did you do to her?" Alix angrily asks Fashionista as she stares at one of her project partners.

"Ha, isn't it obvious? I'm giving her the wonderful opportunity to be part of my inner circle. I mean, the idea of one of the greatest fashion designers in the world not having an entourage is just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." Fashionista tells Alix casually as she checks her nails.

After she says that, the clothing cocoon starts to open and reveals Sabrina in a black suit with sunglasses over her eyes instead of her usual eyeglasses.

"She looks more like a bodyguard to me." Nate can't help but say as he gives up on trying to pull the string tied around Marinette's ankle off.

"Can you not pull an Odysseus right now!" Alix shouts at Nate after he says that.