Introductions

Adrien took a deep breath before saying.

"Plagg claws out."

Plagg flew into the ring, and Adrien found magic materializing over his body.

Adrien now found himself in a full black textured skintight catsuit with matching gloves and boots. On his collar was a large golden bell, and wrapped around his waist was a belt that acted as a tail. Over Adrien's head were a pair of fake cat ears.

"Woah. This day just accomplished two of my biggest dreams." Adrien told himself.

Adrien then runs into his bathroom, which is bedroom-sized, and looks in the mirror.

When he did, he could see his hair was now messy. He also saw his eyes have become more cat-like.

Adrien grins from ear-to-ear at his new look.

"Perfect, Father shouldn't recognize me like this." Adrien told himself.

Adrien then runs out of the bathroom towards the window. However, before he tries to open the window, he stops.

Adrien bites his lip and continues to hesitate before backing away.

"Claws in." Adrien states.

The next second, Adrien is back to his regular self.

Plagg flies up to Adrien's face and raises an eyebrow.

"Too scared of your old man, I take it." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Sorry." Adrien sighs.

"It's fine; as I said, I've had plenty like you before. We'll work on it." Plagg shrugs before heading to lay down on Adrien's couch.

Adrien hears a knock at his door and panics. He runs towards the couch and looks over it to see Plagg gone.

"C-come in." Adrien hesitantly said.

Nathalie enters and gives Adrien a sad look.

"I'm sorry, Adrien, but I couldn't talk your father into letting you go to school." Nathalie sighs.

Adrien only nods as if expecting it but is still sad about the result.

"I figured he would, Nathalie, but thank you for trying." Adrien tells her.

"We'll try again, Adrien. I'm sure he'll let you go to school at some point." Nathalie tells the teen.

Adrien only sighs like he's heard this all before. Nathalie sees this and decides to leave. Adrien looks at the door in sadness before heading towards his couch. When he looks at the flat screen, he sees a giant Plagg inside it.

"She seems nice." Plagg states with a smirk.

"Ahhh." Adrien freaks out and falls back

"Hahahaha. I'm going to enjoy our time together." Plagg laughs in amusement.

Nathanial and Marinette arrived at their school. It's a square-shaped building with yellow and grey walls and two floors. On the top of the front of the building was a clock face.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of Paris public school, Marinette; you're gonna hate it." Nathanial flatly tells her.

The two walk in to find a courtyard with a basketball court in the middle of it. Two sets of stairs lead to the second-floor classrooms. Various students seem to be walking around the yard and second-floor.

"We're in the same class, so follow me. Let's see who we're spending this year's homeroom in." Nathanial tells her.

The two then head upstairs and enter one of the rooms on the right side of the school.