A Key to The Pound

Marinette returns to Le Grand Paris with only a minute left on her timer. As soon as she reaches the roof, her transformation ends, and Tikki flies out of her earrings.

"You did a good job Marinette. It was smart not to go with your fire suit because if you were to get hit, you could have fallen under Dark Cupid's spell." Tikki compliments her wielder with a kind smile.

Marinette's face flushes when Tikki compliments her, and she rubs the back of her head.

"Thanks, Tikki. I'm starting to get the hang of being a superhero." Marinette says with a smile as they enter the hotel from the stairway door.

"You're at least getting the hang of the basics of it. You're keeping your identity a secret and working on figuring out your powers and how to use them. However, you haven't really done anything to figure out who Hawkmoth is. So, you could still do better." Tikki informs Marinette as they walk down the stairwell.

Marinette sighs when Tikki says that but can't help agreeing.

"You're right. Nate and I should start working on figuring out who Hawkmoth is. We've been so focused on the Miracle Box and your hint lately that we haven't thought about Hawkmoth." Marinette agrees with her Kwami as the two get to Marinette's room's floor and exit the stairwell.

However, Marinette pauses when she says the words 'your hint.' It felt as though something has clicked within her mind. Tikki sees this and smiles. She figured today might be the day that Marinette or Nate figured out her hint.

Suddenly, Marinette sprints through the halls toward her room. She quickly opens her door and slams it shut before running towards the Miracle Box. She grabs the puzzle box and flips its sides until she sees the sliding puzzle side of it. She looks closely at the pieces while thinking.

"Could it be that loyalty has something to do with a wedding? Marriage is the ultimate show of loyalty since you make your vows to stay with your partner for the rest of your lives." Marinette thinks as she looks at the sliding puzzle with curious eyes.

As though the box could feel her thoughts, Marinette suddenly saw the sliding puzzle glow and dropped it out of surprise while covering her face. When she unobscures her eyes, she looks at the Miracle Box to see that the sliding puzzle has changed. However, unlike the other times that it's seemed to have done this, the images make more sense now than before.

"It looks like you have to move the pieces to create a wedding chapel." Marinette thought.

Nate suddenly slams the door open and looks at Marinette in worry.

"What happened, I heard your door slam shut, and then you screaming?" He asks Marinette in worry.

Marinette looks at her cousin and smiles before picking up the Miracle Box and showing it to him. Nate squints as he looks at the Miracle Box's new image before his eyes widen.

"Hey, this looks a lot better than before. I can make out where most of the pieces should go now." Nate tells her with wide eyes.

"Yeah, it looks like a wedding chapel now to me." Marinette agrees with her cousin.

Nate looks back at it, and his eyes widen in recognition slightly.

"You're right. It does look like a wedding chapel now. What did you do to figure it out?" Nate asks his cousin.

"I just thought about what today symbolizes and then remembered what a wedding is supposed to symbolize. When I picked up the box while thinking about it, it glowed again." Marinette explains while motioning to the new puzzle on the sliding puzzle side of the box.