Fate Night

Cat Noir was rushing home in a panic while repeatedly saying in his mind.

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do?"

"Alright, think Adrien. How do most teen superheroes in your comics keep their secret identity?" He asks himself as he runs home.

"Maybe I can make it look like I'm sleeping. That's a classic one." He mutters to himself.

Within a few minutes, he arrives at his house and sneaks inside.

"Plagg, claws in." Cat Noir says as he turns back into Adrien Agreste.

Adrien immediately looks toward Plagg and asks.

"What should I do, Plagg? Have you ever had a wielder that's had to fake being in two places at once?" Adrien asks him.

"Oh yeah, I've had plenty of people that liked to live a double life for a while when they had my miraculous," Plagg tells Adrien with a shrug.

"Well, do you have any tips for me?" Adrien asks Plagg in a panic as he paces around the room.

"Ehh, most of them went with that idea you had when you were running over here. That works for a while, but the people around them start asking questions after continuous use. The only way to continue to get away with it is late into the night, like say nine o'clock." Plagg tells Adrien with a shrug.

"Okay, that's good to hear. Well, what if it doesn't start to work?" Adrien asks Plagg.

"I'm sure you'll come up with something. If I've figured out your enemy's pattern, this will probably be the last champion until next week." Plagg tells Adrien with a shrug.

Adrien blinks as he looks at Plagg in surprise.

"There's your first mistake, kid. You have to always look for a pattern in your opponent's movements. It will help you track their thinking and may let you get a step ahead of them." Plagg tells Adrien with crossed arms.

"Wait, but how do you know this will be the last one until next week? Hawkmoth has been sending them out daily lately?" Adrien asks Plagg curiously.

"It's a basic strategy for miraculous wielders that summon or enchant beings to fight for them. You start off by making a lot of loud, dangerous ones and then go for a more subtle one to try and attack the enemy while they aren't expecting it. Unfortunately for Nooroo's wielder, one of Ladybug's friends caught the Akuma before they could put this plan into action." Plagg nonchalantly explains to Adrien.

Adrien's eyes widen in shock, and Plagg continues.

"Most of the time, after this strategy doesn't work, those miraculous wielders will usually fall back into their old rhythm. So, it's safe to say that we'll go back to the one champion per week." Plagg tells Adrien.

"What if they don't fall back into their old rhythm?" Adrien asks Plagg.

Plagg puts a hand to his chin in thought before giving Adrien a playful smile.

"No, I think that's far too easy for you if I spell everything out. The kitten has to grow up and leave its litter eventually." Plagg tells Adrien with a playful smile on his face.

"I will say, though, that for now, you should figure out what to do about keeping your identity a secret," Plagg advises him.

That got Adrien back on track, and he refocuses on how he'll do that. Adrien grabs a few pairs of clothes and other items, puts them under his sheets to make it look like someone was sleeping there, and then turns off the lights in his room.

"Does this look convincing?" Adrien asks Plagg with a worried expression.

"Hmm," Plagg says as he circles Adrien's work to inspect it.