A Loyal Canine of the Pack

Right now, Dark Owl is leading another group of students out of the school while Stormy Weather is scowling down at him from her spot in the sky. She quickly flies toward him and gets directly in his face to confront him, causing the students to run in a hurry.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Stormy Weather asks him angrily while pointing toward the running students.

"I'm evacuating the civilians so they're out of danger when Ladybug and Cat Noir arrive." Dark Owl tells her without a hint of fear toward the young girl-turned-villain

"Why are you bothering to do that? They should be here to see my incredible victory over the heroes so they'll know who the best weather girl is." Stormy Weather snaps.

"They can watch from the safety of a distance. They shouldn't be put at risk because you want to show off when we claim the Miraculous." Dark Owl tells her with a scowl as he glares back at her.

Stormy Weather growls before Hawkmoth interrupts their argument.

"Enough, Stormy Weather. Allow Dark Owl to do as he likes. He is not getting in our way by evacuating the students." Hawkmoth chastises her.

"Thank you, Hawkmoth. Be ready to be defeated if you try anything villainous after you get the Miraculous. Hoo, hoo." Dark Owl says with a nod.

"Of course," Hawkmoth says in an amused tone as he stares at Dark Owl through the connection.

"You heard Hawkmoth, Aurore. Now, keep an eye out for the false heroes while I make sure your schoolmates get to safety." Dark Owl tells her in an authoritative tone.

"My name is Stormy Weather!" She shouts at him with a scowl that Dark Owl ignores.

"Don't take that tone with your principal, young lady. We may be in costume now, but I'm still in charge of you while you're on these grounds." Dark Owl tells her, his tone not changing from the authoritative one.

Stormy Weather scowls at him, and her umbrella starts to spark slightly, but Dark Owl isn't intimidated. He keeps staring at her with his arms crossed until she reluctantly flies into the air.

"Stupid principal. Stupid Hawkmoth." She mutters in annoyance as she flies away from him.

Dark Owl watches her fly for a few seconds before returning to evacuating his students.

Unknown to the two, lying on the roof of the school and peaking down at them is Sabrina in her hero costume.

Her Miraculous suit consists of a form-fitting, long-sleeve orange shirt under a black sleeveless vest with matching form-fitting orange pants that are white at the inner legs, black boots, and black gloves. On the left side of her vest's chest is a circular brownish-orange emblem with the symbol of a dog head on it, and around her right leg is a black pouch containing a small orange metallic ball with brown and white circular patterns. On the ends of her long-sleeve shirt are two grey lines with an orange one cutting between them. Unlike Ladybug and Cat Noir, she is not wearing a domino mask and instead wears a pair of orange-tinted hunting glasses with a black frame. On top of her head is an orange police cap with three white dots on the forehead, a black visor, and fake dog ears on the top of it.

"It looks like they're fighting. Why is Hawkmoth having Dark Owl evacuate the school? He's never done that before." Sabrina says as she stares at Dark Owl while he helps another class of students shift through the ice toward the school's exit.

She frowns in confusion before looking up toward Stormy Weather and seeing her scout around to see if Ladybug and Cat Noir are coming while impatiently tapping her new umbrella in her hand.