Drawing Suspicion

Nate walked behind Chloe with an annoyed look as they went to where Alya was holding the sign-ups for her club. The reason for Nate's annoyance was Chloe's constant mutterings and insults.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. How could I be put in your group for not one but two different projects?" Chloe angrily rants.

"It's not like I wanted to be a part of your group either." Nate sighs out at her.

Chloe glares at him before saying.

"You had better pull your weight. Do you hear me? I will not allow you to cruise through these projects from my hard work." Chloe snaps at him, and Nate shrugs.

"Alright, I wasn't planning on doing that anyway. The sooner we get these done, the sooner I'm away from you." Nate calmly tells her.

Chloe scoffs at Nate's words before saying.

The two continue walking until they arrive at a classroom where a couple of people are waiting.

"Move it, losers." Chloe shoves past the people waiting.

Nate looks at them apologetically while giving Chloe an annoyed look. Chloe slams the door open as Alya is talking to someone. Both occupants in the room looked surprised at the sudden disturbance, but Chloe continued toward Alya.

"You, let's go already. I want to get these projects started." Chloe orders Alya with a glare.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to run a club sign-ups here." Alya tells her in annoyance at the fact Chloe showed up and is ruining her interviews.

"Yeah, I don't care what you're doing. I want to get our projects started and have them both be perfect." Chloe tells her back as she stares at the boy who wants to join Alya's club.

"Interviews are over. Get out of here." She snaps at him.

The boy quickly stands up and runs off, and Alya angrily gets up and shouts at Chloe.

"Hey, why don't you just get out of here and let me try to form my club." Alya snaps at Chloe in anger at the fact that one of the people wanting to join her club was scared off.

"I really don't care about you making your club of parasites. What I do care about is my grade being perfect. That means I need you and the rich boy over there." Chloe says while pointing her thumb behind her at Nate without looking.

Alya stares at Chloe angrily before remembering her theory about Chloe being Ladybug. Releasing a heavy and angry sigh, Alya packs up her stuff and follows Chloe out.

Chloe smirks when she sees Alya decide to follow her.

"At least you two know how to follow directions. I'd rather go home too, so I only want us to get a basic idea of what we'll do for the projects." Chloe explains to them.

The group heads to the school library and sits at one of the tables. Chloe pulls out a notebook and pencil and then looks at her groupmates.

"Alright, what other genres are you thinking of reading after the fairy tales?" Chloe asks the two.

Unknown to the group, someone had snuck into the library. That person is also spying on them from above with a malicious smirk.

Adrien was in his limo while looking out the window. They were almost to his house, and Adrien was wondering in his head.

"How am I going to get our group to work together?"

The limo stops, and Mr. Garde leads Adrien inside. Once in the mansion, Adrien immediately heads to his room. However, Nathalie stops him.